I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys? Part 17

(C) Copyright

I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?

I sat bolt upright, my eyes snapping open, I thrashed against my blanket disentangling my limbs from it. Staring around I saw I was in my bedroom, it felt like years since I last was in my own bed.

I caught sight of my reflection in the mirror and gazed at the necklace around my neck. I touched it, my fingers shacking in disbelief at the cold silver pendant beneath my fingers and a strange alien light seemed to spark to life within the moonstone.

I pulled the necklace off and held it in my palm, suddenly it began to grow hot, it started too burned against my skin.

I yelped, throwing the necklace away from me, nursing my singed hand. I scowled at the necklace which had landed on the floor with a muffled thump against the thick carpet.

I froze, the light inside the moonstone was growing even brighter then there was a blinding flash and a shape appeared before me.

Jeremy shook himself before looking around curiously at my bedroom. The necklace was back around the young wolf's neck, the stone no longer shining. The grey wolf vanished then reappeared sitting on my bed in front of me, his long muzzle inches from my face.

I'm going mad, I thought.

I felt no fear as the wolf tilted his head to one side and eyed me secretively, a soft whined escaping from him. I reached out and stroked his shoulder.

"Am I dreaming still?" I asked the wolf quietly.

Sometimes dreams can overlap into reality, said a voice in my head followed by a feeling of amusement. I stared at the wolf.

"Great I am going mad, next stop the loony bin," I laughed darkly.

Kelly please! said the voice, your not going insane. I'm your guardian don't be afraid, I am here to warn you.

I just stared, what else could I do?

"If you're my guardian then why haven't I seen you before?" I asked the wolf sharply, my eyes narrowing. Great I'm getting angry with my hallucinations.

I have always been with you but you can't see me until you have gone beyond life itself, until you have returned from death, the wolf growled, sounding bored.

"Great so I'm stuck with you following me around for the rest of my life," I sighed, "just when I thought my life couldn't get any stranger."

I can come and go as you please, snapped the wolf coolly, but I had come to warn you about the man.

"What man?" I asked, "The Hunter?"

The man seeks revenge for his father, to kill your brothers, to make you cry...The wolf snarled, his gold eye blazing his silver eye glittering.

"My brothers...do you mean Sasha and the other?" I gasped.

The wolf nodded then, I must leave now my time is almost up, kept me close and Kelly remember sometimes the villain is right under your nose.

Then the wolf vanished and the necklace fell on to my bed, the moonstone flickering then dimming again.

I picked it up carefully and replaced it back around my neck.

Did that just happen? I thought, lying back down.

I must have doused off again because when I woke sunlight was streaming into my room, warming my face as I stretched.

Hoppling into my bathroom I changed my bandages then began to get dressed for school. School, I wasn't sure if we were even welcome back there but one thing was for sure I couldn't spend another day in my room.

Walking into the kitchen I was surprised to find all the guys dressed ready for school.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one bored at home," I laughed walking to the kettle and pouring coffee into a mug.

Troy and Ian snorted.

"Ya right," chuckled Damon, "the principle phoned yesterday and told us he expects us on time today."

"Bloody waste of time," snarled Lowell, not looking up from his newspaper.

"What's got into you this morning?" asked Alistair.

"Nothing," snapped Lowell, still not raising his head, "it's just there's still a Hunter out there who's probably watching us right now and you lot are sitting around acting like nothing has happened."

Sasha who had been standing next to me this whole time let out a long sigh and rapped his arms around me gently, watchful of my injury.

"Good morning," his said amused, kissing me softly, "are you well enough to go to school? I could stay at home with you...and take care of you."

I laughed, as his lips moved down my neck to my collarbone.

"I'm fine I want to go to school, it'll be good to see Maggie and Jo again," I murmured, leaning into Sasha's broad frame, "but you could take care for me this evening."

Sasha's answer was to kiss me.

End of Part 17

So what did you think?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!!

XX