Love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 18

(C) Copyright

Love, obsession, loathing, love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 18

Sequel to 'I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?'

"Sasha, where are we going?" I asked for what felt like the hundredth time.  

It had been two days since I had talked with Alistair and I still hadn't told Sasha and I had to soon, signs were beginning to show.  

We were back in the Land Rover and headed towards the coast again, Sasha had hardly said a word since we had left and I was becoming nervous.  

Pulling up as close as he could to the shore Sasha and I got out.  

"Wear this," said Sasha, pulling something out from his pocket.  

I eyed the blindfold with growing confusion but I took it none the less.  

"What-"  

"You'll see," Sasha interrupted me.  

I sighed and put the blindfold on then waited, listening to Sasha get something out of the car, the slam of doors then the beep of the lock. I felt his arm went around my waist and he led my forwards.  

The solid ground turned to soft uneven sand beneath my feet and I felt the dying warm of the setting sun on my face. I heard the sound of the waves growing louder and I thought for a moment that Sasha was leading me into the ocean.  

Sasha pulled me to a stop and let go of my waist, I went to remove the blindfold but Sasha stopped me. 

"Wait just a minute."  

I grumbled, putting my hands on my hips, the minute crept past then finally. Lips pressed against mine, his arms encircled me and pulled me against him, every line of our body's fitting perfectly.  

I kissed Sasha back, relaxing into his muscled body and parted my lips for him and he deepened the kiss.  

Sasha pulled off my blindfold and let me go an amused smile spreading across his face.  

I blinded in amassment at the picnic blank laid out next to us, a bottle of wine, two glasses and a hamper of food sat on the blanket.  

We sat down next to each other facing the ocean and the setting sun.  

I leant against Sasha and watched the waves tumble over as they reached the sand the sound was so relaxing and lulled me into a sense of peace.  

Sasha handed me a glass of wine and sipped it.  

"It's beautiful," I whispered running an eye over the setting sun sinking below the water on the horizon. 

"Yes it is..." whispered Sasha.  

The sky was streaked with pink, blue, red, yellow, purple and orange even green it looked like someone had left a child alone with pots of paint.  

"Do you know its five years today we first met," murmured Sasha, kissing me.  

I smiled, "yes I did."  

"These last five years have been the happiest of my entire life," continued Sasha, "and it's not hard to work out who made them so."  

He moved so he sat on his knees in front of me, taking my hands in his.  

"It was you Kelly," he whispered, "I thought I would never find someone I wanted to stay with forever until I met you. With everything that has happened, well I never want you to be alone going through anything no matter how small or big feeling alone and lost. So..."  

Sasha slid his hand inside his jacket pocket and pulled out a small jewellery box and held up to me.  

"Kelly I love you with all my heart and I never want to loss you again so will you marry me?"  

He opened to box revealing a beautiful engagement ring sat on the tiny red velvet cushion.  

The ring was white gold and set not with a diamond but with a diamond shape moonstone; blues and greens danced over the silver stone and reminded me of the aurora lights.  

The answer to that was so simple yet so complicated but I didn't have to think about my answer it was an easy as blinking.  

"Yes..." I whispered.

End of Part 18

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!!  

XX