Love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 3

(C) Copyright

Love, obsession, loathing, love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 3

Sequel to 'I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?'

A roar of pure frustration and pent up anger tore from Sasha's mouth, he pummelled the punching bag with all his inhuman strength. Sweat covered his huge muscled body; his boxer shorts clung to him, his shaggy black hair plastered to his forehead.  

His theists fell, he swung around, bring his power leg up and karate kicked the pushing bag with everything he had. The chain snapped, the bag was sent flying across the gym and smashed into a pile of weights. The crash was ear splitting.  

Damon appeared from no where, his eyes darting from Sasha, to the broken chain, to the punching bag lying on top of the pile of weights.  

"Thank god," laughed Alistair, behind Damon, "its just Sasha flipping his lid. Ha Sasha I think you've forgotten to take your chill pile this morning-"  

Damon elbowed his friend hard in the stomach, hissing in his ear, "could you be a bigger insensitive shallow idiot!"  

"Yes, when I'm pissed," smiled Alistair.  

His smile was half-hearted and it swiftly faded as Damon's stony eyes met his, "I'll get you some clean clothes buddy," he called to Sasha before disappearing leaving Damon to deal with the shaking werewolf.  

"I guess you heard about Kelly and Marcus," said Damon, keeping his voice calm and detached.  

"I can't believe I let her go..." whispered Sasha, raising his eyes to look at Damon, "I lost her!"  

"She wasn't yours to loss, my friend," murmured Damon, honestly "and you need to realize that for you to let her go."  

"What do you do Damon when the person you need to survive is the one person you can't have?" growled Sasha, standing up slowly.  

Damon remained silent, unable to think of anything to say.  

Alistair reappeared, holding a pair of jeans and a t-shirt out to Sasha who put them without a word then left.  

"Oh god," whispered Damon.  

"What is it?" asked Alistair worriedly. But Damon had already left, running through the house, across the huge hall, to the front doors and wrenched them open.  

At the end of the long drive he just saw Sasha on the black motorcycle turning off onto the roar heading towards London, where Kelly now lived.

*** 

I awoke not along in my bed the next more. I smiled nuzzling my face against Marcus's neck as his arms encircled me.  

"Good morning," he whispered into my hair, kissing the top of my head his eyes smouldering as he looked down at me.  

"It's an amazing morning," I sighed, disentangling my arm to run a finger across his collarbone, "how long have we been in bed for now?"  

"Um...two days."  

"Oh that's why I starving hungry," I got out of bed and pulled my dressing gown on.  

The doorbell rang making me jump.  

"Great," I growled, "I have to answer the door in my dressing gown."  

"Believe me Kelly there is worse sights," laughed Marcus, running his eyes over my ruffled hair, flushed face and curves.  

"Get dressed," I called over my shoulder as I hurried to answer the door.  

I opened the door and an instant smile broke across my face as I saw who it was.  

Ian stood there, his hands in his pockets, his blond hair was longer then the last time I had seen him almost a year at my birthday party.  

"Oh my god, Ian!" I hugged him tight, "what are you doing here?"  

"Well Lucas and I were in the area tracking down a rogue vampire when Damon phoned me." 

"Is he alright?" I asked quickly, though I really meant was Sasha alright.  

"Yes he and Alistair are fine. Anyway he phoned me and said Sasha's going to try and do something extremely stupid. And I said, wait that can't be the Sasha I know-"  

He stopped dead looking at Marcus over my shoulder.  

"Sasha wants to 'talk' to your new boy friend," he sighed.

End of Part 3

So what did you think? 

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!! 

XX