Love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 12

(C) Copyright

Love, obsession, loathing, love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 12

Sequel to 'I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?'

Carlos had piggybacked me the whole way back up the cliff to the car, where I sat for another hour crying my eyes out. I couldn't believe that Sasha was gone, everything had been for nothing, it was all over now, Marcus had won.  

No stop it! I snapped at myself, it's not over, we haven't seen a body, Sasha could be alive, maybe washed up further down shore. It was comfortable to think that but if it was true then he would be back by now. It took a lot for werewolves to get badly hurt.  

Jeremy sat beside me on the other seat, his whimper mingling with my sobs. Suddenly there was a loud crack making me jump, I spun around to see Sasha's Watcher Mel sitting on the backseat, her fur ruffled, eyes dull.  

"Oh my god Mel," I gasped, relief flooded me, if she was here then that meant Sasha was alive.  

"Kelly, please..." hissed Mel, through gritted teeth, "its Sasha he...he's hurt, alone, so cold, bleeding..." 

"It's alright Mel-" I trailed off as I saw the blood dripping onto the leather seats, "Mel, tell me where Sasha is?" 

"He's on the sea, on a boat...Marcus has him..." Mel stopped, clamping her eyes shut in pain, "please help him...hurry!"  

"I will Mel," I stammered, I went the touch her shoulder but my fingers meet nothing but cold air.  

"Hurry..." Mel yowled, throwing back her head in agony then disappeared leaving behind the metallic stench of blood and salt water.  

I burst out of the car, running towards the Damon and the others, shouting. 

"I know where Sasha is!" I skidded to a hold, breathing hard, "He's on a boat, with Marcus!"  

"What how do you-" Alistair began but stopped as Carlos and Damon glared at him.  

"We don't have much time," I continued, my eyes pleading.  

"Kelly's right," said a voice behind them.  

Ian was walked up the hill towards, behind him Lucas and another guy I didn't know were following.  

"Sasha's on a boat about ten miles out to sea," Ian continued.  

"How do you-"  

"We saw as we flow over," Lucas said.  

"Flow?" asked Alistair, raising his eyebrows.  

"Oh Tom has a helicopter," smiled Ian, glancing at the older blond guy beside him, he looked at lot like Lucas.  

"If never of you are gonna introduce me then I'll better do it myself," said the guy, he held out his hands to Damon, "I'm Tom, Lucas's older brother."

*A hour later*

I and Alistair were left back at the cliff top while the others went into town to see if they could hire a boat at 3:00am in the morning.  

I had been thinking about something for a few days now and finally I had come to a decision and luckily I was alone with the one person I needed.  

"Um Alistair," I began, turning to face the blond scruffy haired werewolf with wide eyes, "I need you to do something for me."  

"Anything Kelly," smiled Alistair but he smile faded from his face as I asked what I wanted of him.  

"I want you to change me into a werewolf, it's the only way I can save Sasha and be with him for ever," I whispered.

End of Part 12

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!! 

XX