Love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 11

(C) Copyright

Love, obsession, loathing, love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 11

Sequel to 'I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?'

"Kelly..." Sasha whispered, his heart aching as he heard the pain and loss in her voice as it drifted across the sea to the boat he was on. His hands were tired behind his back and his ankles were bound.  

Marcus stood beside him, his eyes hard as diamond and his black pupils wide against the night like bottomless pits. 

Sasha tried to stand but Marcus kicked him hard in the small of his back sending him crashing face first onto the wooden deck.  

Raising his head again, Sasha stared defiantly up at Marcus, the hatred and pain clear on his blood smeared face. 

"You are going to be so sorry when I get out of here," snarled Sasha, baring his teeth, his golden eyes blazing. 

"I don't know about that Sasha," hissed Marcus, "I have no intention to let you escape. You see Kelly we never rest until she finds you, you are my bait Sasha and when Kelly comes, for she will come, I will make you watch her die, slowly, painfully-"  

"You sick bastard!" growled Sasha, "but you have forgot one small thing, Kelly isn't alone!"  

"Damon and Alistair are nothing but headstrong insecure kids," spat Marcus, "or do you mean your new friends, the two old timers that think just because they're been around for a few hundred years no one can beat them." 

"With age comes power Marcus," snarled Sasha, but a tiny flicker of concern crossed his face.  

Marcus saw and crouched down, grabbing Sasha by his ear, digging his clawed nails into it.  

Sasha gasped in pain, gritting his teeth together.  

"That might have been the case years ago Sasha," whispered Marcus, his face inches from Sasha's, "but this is the twentieth century and now a day the biggest gun equals power."  

Sasha stared at Marcus his shoulders shaking, the pain from his ear making his head throb.  

The sound of footsteps on the wooden deck made Marcus stand up, letting go of Sasha's ear. Marcus licked the blood from his fingers then turned to meet the P.A.I.B soldier.  

"Sir," said the soldier, stopping in front of Marcus.  

"What is it?" asked Marcus gruffly.  

"Our intelligence tells us that the targets group has increased by three more."  

"What?" hissed Marcus, his eyes flashing.  

The soldier almost took a step back from the vampire, fear seeping from him.  

"Who are they?" Marcus, growled, turning away from the soldier to stare at Sasha.  

Thinking the question was directed at him, the soldier said.  

"We are unsure at this point sir, but we do know that one of them is a young vampire the other two appear to be human."  

Marcus turned back to the soldier, snatching the gun from his hands.  

Sasha tensed as Marcus stepped towards him the gun point at his head.  

"Tell me who they are?" he ordered.  

Sasha said nothing.  

"Tell me or I'll kill you!"  

"No you won't," growled Sasha.  

Marcus swung the gun at Sasha, hitting him hard in the head with the butt of the gun.  

Sasha was knocked out, slamming into a pile of crates close by, the crash echoed out across the calm silent ocean. 

Marcus straightened his coat and marched away back inside the boat without a backward glance.  

The soldier paused, looking over at the young man lying cover by broken pieces of wood and glass bottles that had been inside the crates. A pool of alcohol was gathering around him, a fresh line of blood ran down his face from his hairline where Marcus had struck him with the gun.  

Shaking his head the soldier picked up his gun from the floor and continued patrolling the edge of the boat.

End of Part 11

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!! 

XX