I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys? Part 23

(C) Copyright

I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?

The front door burst open beside me like a crash of lightning.

My eyes snapped open just in time to see Alistair in his giant wolf form flash past me and slam into Lowell.

Damon was suddenly beside me his eyes filled with rage as he pulled me to my feet.

"Are you alright?" he hissed, he spoke quietly but there was no way I could miss a single word.

"I'm fine," I shouted back over the explosion of roars and snarls coming from the thrashing werewolves.

I winced as I saw Lowell twist out from beneath Alistair large form and sink his fangs into Alistair's hind leg reducing the ligaments and muscles to shreds.

Troy and Ian rushed to pull Lowell off their friend, they no longer looked human, and they moved with sleek elegant strides and held themselves tensed ready to spring. Their fingers had curled into claws and their canine teeth had lengthened.

A roar of a predator tore from the brothers as the reached Lowell.

But I didn't hear it; I didn't see ever, I didn't even smell the fresh tense of blood. Nothing matter apart from thing him.

Sasha stood in the doorway his face a mask, his arms hung loosely at his sides, his eyes were dull no longer golden but muddy brown. He looked broken, like the thing he lived for had been taken away from him.

Kelly go to him, Jeremy whispered inside my head, he deserves a second chance.

Why should I Jeremy, I thought stubbornly back, if were not meant to be together then why should I care?

Because your human, his growled simply.

"TROY!" screamed Ian behind me.

I spun around to see Lowell stepping back from Troy's limp form, the young vampire's throat and chest was ripped open and blood was already pooling around his shuddering form.

Alistair changed form as he fly at Lowell and wrenched the smaller werewolf off his paws by his scruff. Lowell snarled and snapped his jaws together, blood spattering up the walls, frustration made him desperate therefore stupid.

The more he struggled against Alistair iron grip the deeper the werewolf's fangs sank into his neck, closer towards his main arteries.

There was a painful moan from the other side of the room.

Lucas pulled himself up, his teeth gritted in a grimace; pain raked his shaking body. He picked something up from a smashed cabinet that lay in piece across the floor.

The glint of a long silver sword and the flare of fire in the Hunter's eyes made me step back, my eyes darting from Ian kneeing in his brothers blood cradling his brother in his arms, Damon back in his human form slumped against the wall, Alistair still strangling Lowell and finally to Sasha who stood silently in the doorway.

Alistair dropped Lowell as he reverted back into his human form.

Lowell looked up weakly, his hair falling across his eyes. He looked small and venerable with the giant snarling werewolf standing over him with eyes like light fire.

I stepped forwards slowly, my feet crunching on broken glass and plaster.

Alistair growled, bending down and took Lowell's head in between in massive powerful jaws.

"No..." I whispered, staggering over a chunk of table, "Alistair...don't."

The werewolf looked at me, anger and vengeance sparking in his eyes.

I knew at any moment Alistair could crush Lowell's skull like an egg shell.

"Kelly..." whispered Damon, touching my hand but I leapt away.

"No," I shouted, "he doesn't deserve to die! Please Alistair," I spun around and gently touched the giant wolf's shoulder blade, "don't please, for me."

Alistair growled for a moment then opened his jaws and Lowell's pulled himself away.

Ian suddenly let out a howl of grief and rose, his shoulders shaking his hands curling into theists. He looked at Lowell, the guy who had been his friends a few hours again.

"You killed him..." Ian hissed, knocking into Lucas and tarring the sword from his hand, "if Alistair won't kill you then I will!" he shouted pointing the sword at Lowell.

"Ian, no!" I cried but I knew it was useless by the hatred in Ian's eyes.

"He killed him Kelly...he murdered my BROTHER!"

And like a dart Ian throw the sword at Lowell's head.

***

And Ive lost who I am

And I can't understand

Why my heart is so broken

Rejecting your love

Without love gone wrong

Life

Less words

Carry on

But i know

All i know

Is that the ends beginning

Who I am from the start

Take me home to my heart

Let me go

And I will run

I will not be silenced

All this time spent in vain

Wasted years

Wasted gain

All is lost

Hope remains

And this war's not over

Theres a light

Theres the sun

Taking all the shattered ones

To the place we belong

And his love will conquer all

Yes his love will conquer all

Yesterday I died, tommorrows bleeding

Fall into your sunlight

~shattered by trading yesturday

End of Part 24

So what did you think?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!!

XX