I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys? Part 22

(C) Copyright

I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?

"You don't have to look so terrified," snorted Lucas, leaning back his arms resting on the back of the bench, "I'm not here to hurt you."

"I have learned the hard way to be suspicious around people I don't know," I snapped back.

I mentally called for Jeremy but the young wolf had gone silent and had raised impenetrable walls around himself.

Lucas snorted again, "Yar right, just not around werewolves and vampires though."

"Shut up," I snarled, "you have no idea, you know nothing about me!"

"O quite the contrary," Lucas said smiling as he spoke enjoying watching me squirm, "I know everything there is to know about you Kelly."

Ignore him, I told myself over and over again inside my head, I called or Jeremy but again he didn't respond.

"What do you see it that werewolf?" Lucas sneered.

I knew he was talking about Sasha... O Sasha...

"Because he was kind, supportive, he made me laugh, he was so gentle yet passionate, he was protective of me, he would do anything I asked no matter what it was, he was perfect," I trailed off, I had started crying again but I trudged on, "I thought he would never hurt me, I thought he would never use me but..."

"But you were wrong," growled Lucas, leaning towards me, "I can help you."

I looked up, torn between my friendship of the guys and my lust for revenge on Sasha.

I felt Jeremy shift inside my mind and I felt a rush of relief.

Jeremy what should I do? I hissed to the young wolf.

There's nothing you can, growled Jeremy, it is your fate to hurt Sasha, he isn't your true love but this Lucas he's future is a mystery to me. I look into his soul and I see everything but then nothing when you or any of the guys are involved. Its just not there, a blank white wall blocks me from going any further. Its troubles me Kelly-

Jeremy! What should I do? I was getting desperate now.

But before Jeremy should answer Lucas leant quickly forwards and kissed me out of the blue.

His lips were harder and more tensed them Sasha's, his hands that now gripped my face between them were too ruff and strong.

Every fibber of my being was screaming at me to pull away to ram my elbow into his face then kick him in his crown jewels when he was down but I didn't. I didn't move, I was frozen into place, but just for a moment I felt a flutter of pleasure inside my chest.

Then Lucas pulled away and stood up and walked away leaving me gasping for air, on edge, my knuckles white as I gripped the bench ever side of my legs.

Lucas paused on the street corner and glanced back at me over his shoulder.

"So are you coming or what?"

I flinched but I couldn't deny my feelings.

I leapt to my feet and hurried up to Lucas, pulling off his jacket from around my shoulders and holding it out to him.

"You need it more then I do," chuckled Lucas, looking slowly from his jacket up to my face, one corner of his mouth pulled up in a sexy lopsided grin.

I could do nothing but nod my head in thanks and slip my arms inside the warm leather jacket which was far too big for me and covered my hands and fell down almost to my knees. A painful stab pierced my heart as I was remained of Sasha's leather jacket.

They even smelled the same, I marvelled to myself as I followed Lucas down a side street, leaving behind what felt like a part of myself.

End of Part 22

So what did you think?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!!

XX