I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys? Part 6

(C) Copyright

I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?

Do we live so we can find the one we love or do we love so we can survive and live a full life?

What is life without love?

But what really is love?

Is it an unconditional uncontrollable feeling of happiness and warmth or is it a feeling of lustful fiery passion?

Love is powerful and unconquerable.

Love can start wars between people and it can finish them.

Are you better to have loved and lost or never loved at all?

Is love pure and simple?

Or is it corrupt and complex?

Love can make the very best of us turn obnoxious.

But it can bring back light into the darkest of souls.

People say when you're really in love you just know but I'm not sure if I believe that.

Then maybe that's because I never truly been in love.

Haven't I?

I sighed put down my pen; pushed my journal away from me and flopped back on my bed. I stared up at the plain white ceiling not really seeing it. What would I do if Mr Knight really did call from parents and told them the truth? One thing I was sure I couldn't live without the guys.

I heard the phone ring downstairs and I sprang across my bed to the handset on the nightstand and switched it on to speakerphone. The ringed stopped and Alistair's voice rang out clearly.

"Hello."

"Hello its Kelly's father here, who might I ask I'm speaking to?" My father's deep voice turned my heart to stone.

"I'm Damon," he paused, "Kelly's...roommate."

"Are you now?" growled her father, "her only roommate?"

"Well, no-"

"Let me speak to my daughter!"

"Sure, um Kelly your fathers on the phone!" he called up the stair to me.

Here goes...I head down and met Damon at the bottom of the stairs.

His eyes were blank as he handed the phone wordlessly to me.

"Hello," my voice shock, it sounded alien to me.

"Kelly, what the hell have you done?!" shouted her fathers voice.

"Calm down dad-" I sighed, bracing myself.

"How am I supposed to calm down Kelly? You have been lying to me and your mother this whole time! Why are you living in a house with six strange guys? Do you have a rape wish?!"

I could have sworn I heard a sniggered that sounded like Ian or Troy from behind the nearby living room door.

"Dad please just listen," I begged him and the other line thankfully fell silent, "thank you. Dad I'm very happy living with the guys, their all great and so welcoming. I'm sorry I lied to you and mum. I only didn't tell you because I knew you would react this exact way." I took a breath, my hands were no longer shacking and I felt some what calmer now the truth was out.

"Kelly, are you truly happy?" her father asked, his voice empty of emotion now.

"Yes dad I really am, I couldn't think of anywhere better to live," I answered truthfully, my eyes moving around the large hall I stood in. "The house is massive and very classy, mum would love it."

There was silence of a moment then, "were coming to visit you daring, don't worry we have the address from the school."

"Um, great," I said, to shocked to take in that he was saying and what I had just agreed to.

"Fantastic we'll see you Saturday sweetie, make sure you safe, bye."

The phone went dead. I stood their holding the disengaged phone to me ear, my eyes swimming with fresh tears of disbelief. I heard the living room door open and I turned slowly to face them.

Damon stood his hands on his hips, Alistair just behind him his arms folded, Troy and Ian stood goggling at me and Lowell stood at the back his eyes averted from mine. Sasha was upstairs; he was still refusing to come out of his room.

"What just happened?" growled Alistair, raising his curved eyebrows in question.

"Um...I think I've just agreed for my parents to come down this weekend," I murmured sheepishly, trying and failing to smile.

End of Part 6

So what did you think?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!!

XX