Love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 14

(C) Copyright

Love, obsession, loathing, love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 14

Sequel to 'I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?'

*To make up for not uploading this part for ages I've done this part longer!*

WARNING CONTAINS BLOOD AND GORE!!!

It had started to rain as Carlos cut the engine of the speedboat they had hired as they neared the larger cargo boat where Sasha was being held. Silent they slid up beside the other boat, the deck a few metres above their heads.  

"Ok," said Damon in a hushed voice, "Kelly don't get carried away, your first taste of blood as a werewolf will seem like heaven just stay calm and remember who you are."  

"I think I'll be alright Damon," I growled, holding my noise high to catch the many scents on the wind.  

The stench of silver weapons and guns filled my new sensitive noise and the smell of many humans and a few vampires including Marcus and then the metallic rich smell of blood then a scent I had not smelt yet but I knew who it belonged to never the less.  

Sasha...a deep snarl rumbled in my throat echoed by Alistair back in his wolf form as he stood up making the boat rock.  

I was amazed that the speedboat was able to hold two human, three vampires and three werewolves all in their giant wolf forms.  

Justin's pelt was a dark copper colour but it looked almost black from the now poring rain. He didn't even know me but here he was about to fight a ship full of armed trained hunters to help me save the guy I loved. I made a mental note to thank him properly if we both managed to get through this alive.  

"Don't think like that," said Alistair's voice inside my head.  

I felt his emotions all in one wave as he used the psychic link for the first time; it was like how Jeremy talks to me. 

"Sorry, but its try isn't it, the chances of all of us coming out of this unhurt are pretty slim," I murmured sheepishly, almost impossible, I added to myself.  

"Nothing is impossible," growled Alistair.  

I laughed darkly, "am I ever gonna have a privet thought to myself ever again?"  

"No," was Alistair's simple answer.  

I sensed he wanted to say something else to me but he didn't and I was glad.  

"Let's go," hissed Carlos.  

Justin tensing his leg muscles then leapt up onto the deck above, the boat swayed violently, Tom, Lucas and Ian quickly followed.  

Suddenly the silence was broken by shouts and gun fire.  

My heart leapt into my throat and my eyes widened as someone cried out as they were sent flying off the boat and plunged into the ocean.  

I caught the glimpse of Alistair golden tail as he too leapt aboard.  

"Kelly!" shouted Damon as he glanced back down at me.  

I met his eyes for a second then leapt. My claws dug in into the damp wood of the deck as I landed, my legs splayed.  

It was pure chaos, armed men were running in all directions, bullets whizzed past me head.  

I say Ian tarring into a soldier throat, Alistair and Justin fighting over another's tugging him apart like he was a toy, Damon snapping another's neck, Lucas and Tom both locked in grappling struggles with flashes of blades and fists.