I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys? Part 19

(C) Copyright

I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?

"Lucas I would like you to meet Damon," said Maggie, totally unaware of what I was going through, what she was putting me through!

Damon didn't move at first, none of the guys did, they could sense my fear and anxiety like a pungent stench. With a smile more like a snarl on his face, Damon held his hand out stiffly to Lucas.

Lucas took the hand slowly his smile not reaching his eyes which were focused on me over Damon's shoulder.

A sob rose in my throat and I buried my face into Sasha's broad shoulder and I felt his arms tighten around me. I felt him shake against me, a growl rumbling in his chest.

"Nice to meet you," Lucas said to Damon lifting his eyes from me.

This wasn't missed by the other guys, Troy and Ian hissed behind me, Alistair stepped to flank my other side his golden eyes blazing his teeth bared; Lowell remained a few meters away his face worried.

Damon narrowed his eyes, he tugged hard on Lucas's hand and he stumbled slightly, Damon leant forward swiftly and snarled harshly in his ear.

"Keep your eyes off Kelly or you'll have us to answer to and you don't want that, trust me!"

"Maybe that's what I want Damon!" hissed Lucas unperturbed. "You should be the one worried. I know what you truly are...what you all are! And even if it kills me I am gonna get revenge for my father! Trust me on that..."

Lucas jerked his hand free, straitened his shirt, turned on his heal sharply and stormed away without a backward glance.

The guys watched him go with anger and surprise spread across their faces.

"What was all that about?" asked Jo to Maggie.

Maggie shrugged, "do you guys have some sort of beef with Lucas or something?"

"You could say that!" growled Alistair.

"Sasha..." I croaked, I was now leaning fully against him his arms were the only with keeping me up.

"Kelly what's wrong?" Sasha whispered, nuzzling my cheek.

"I need to go home," I murmured, "I...I feel sick."

It was true, my stomach was clenching and churning and my head ached like someone had been hitting it against a wall.

"Ok," said Sasha, "Damon could you go and tell the principle that I'm taking Kelly home."

Sasha scooped me up into his arms, cradled me against his chest and carried me quickly across the field and around the school to the car park.

People stared as we past but I hardly saw them, my eyes were closed and my stomach gave a warning back flip. Jeremy was snarling and growling inside me head, begging to be let out but I couldn't bring myself to disentangle my hand from around Sasha's neck to rub the necklace.

Before I knew it I was in the car and Sasha was speeding my back home. The roar of the car engine became a dull humming within my ears.

"Kelly?" whispered Sasha's voice in my ear, "please just tell me what's wrong?"

We were back home and I was lying on my bed, Sasha leaning over me concern written all over his handsome face.

"It was that boy, Lucas. I've seen him before," I sobbed, "I've had nightmares about him, he wants revenge, he's the son of the Hunter, he make you suffer. O Sasha! He wants to kill you! He wants to get to you through me! Sasha..."

My arms and legs were thrashing around uncontrollable, I couldn't see tears blurred my vision, Jeremy was howling inside my head and Sasha's voice filled my ears.

Sasha pulled me into his arms, pinning my thrashing limbs with his strong arms.

"Kelly!" he gasped, "its alright, he will never get near you!"

He doesn't understand! I thought furiously to Jeremy, it's not about me! It doesn't matter about me! He wants to hurt you...O Sasha his not gonna stop until he kills you!

End of Part 19

So what did you think?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!!

XX