Love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 19 (Final)

(C) Copyright

Love, obsession, loathing, love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 19

Sequel to 'I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?'

*OK I'm so sorry that its taken me months to upload but it finally here!!! YAY !!!! And It makes me sad to tell you this but this is the final upload. This is the end !!! 

Hope you like it*

Sasha held the front door open for me when we finally got back home later that afternoon. The engagement ring on my finger made me feel whole, I know that sound stupid but it does!  

Alistair and Damon were standing in the hall waiting with huge smiles across their faces. Damon eagle like eyes found the ring on my finger at once and he elbowed Alistair in the ribs and nodded his head at my hand.  

A huge smile spread across my face; Damon and Alistair laughed both running towards me. They reached me at the same time, both throwing their arms around me in the biggest bear hug I had ever had.  

"Can't breathe," I gasped but still smiling I didn't really want them to let go.  

"I can't believe it," grinned Damon, taking my hand in his and admiring my ring, "you two are going to get married."  

"I can," said Alistair, who stood next to Sasha his arm resting on Sasha's shoulder, "so Kelly have you told Sasha yet?"  

My stomach plummeted and Damon stiffened beside me all colour draining from his face. Alistair was still smiling not understanding what he had just done. Slowly it dawned upon him and his smile slid from his face, he stepped away from Sasha, all air of celebration gone.  

"Tell me what?" said Sasha slowly, his eyes moving from Alistair to me.  

"I think we should be leaving," said Damon, grabbing Alistair by his elbow.  

"No guys don't go," said Sasha.  

They glanced at me and I shrugged my shoulders, not really caring if I had an audience or not.  

"Kelly," said Sasha, stepping towards me, taking my hands in his, "what is it?"  

"OK," I breathed out slowly, "I don't know how to tell you this so I just going to it." I swallowed and squared my shoulders, raised my eyes to meet Sasha's then said.  

"I'm pregnant."  

There was silence for a moment; I held my breath waiting for Sasha to acknowledge what I had said.  

Finally after so long I felt like I was going to faint from the lack of oxygen Sasha squeezed my hands then a huge smile lit up his face and he pulled me into a bone-crushing hug.  

"Oh Kelly," he cheered in my ear, "that's amazing! I can't believe!"  

I smiled too though it didn't reach my ears, my main worry still unsaid; I pulled away from his arms, I couldn't let myself be put-off from telling him.  

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Sasha continued.  

"Umm," my voice shook, "because-remember how much I love you-there's a chance that the baby might not be yours but Marcus's."  

"What?" roared Sasha so loud and filled with fury that I stumbled away and Alistair put an arm around me and Damon stood slightly between me and him.  

"I'm sorry," I whispered, my voice small.  

"How could you do this to me Kelly?" Sasha shouted, his shoulders shaking, "How could you have slept with him!"