Love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 1

(C) Copyright

Love, obsession, loathing, love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 1

Sequel to 'I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?'

I knew I was only dreaming and soon I would wake up to find myself back in my room but still I couldn't have been happier. I stood in a gigantic high-ceilinged ballroom; the floor was white marble perfect say from the twisting veins of blues and greens that ran in every direction. The ceiling was a colossal dome of curved glass. Moonlight streamed through the glass bathing everything in silver.  

The dream was the same as every night before yet I never wished not to live it.  

I titled back my head to gaze up at the heaven; a magnificent night sky met my expectant eyes a huge full moon sitting against an inky black sky surrounded by shining stars. Looking down at myself I saw the same beautiful deep red ball gown as all the night before.  

I raised my eyes to gaze into the shadows of the far side of the room, praying that he would be there once again, dressed in an elegant black suit, his features handsome, his eyes dark filled with mystery; promising everything I have and would even want.  

And he was.  

Our eyes met and a sigh escaped my lips.  

He walked or rather prowled, towards me covering the distance with impossible quickness. Then he stood before me his dark eyes hot but gentle, a soft smile curling the corner of his mouth. With an elegant twist of his wriest he placed his left hand over his heart and bowed low holding out his other hand to me.  

Smiling like all my fantasies had come true; I held my breath as I slid my hand into his waiting open palm. His skin felt hot, almost feverous, against mine but I didn't pull away or even flinch. Never would I hesitate to touch him. Every moment that passed that I spent with him became the best moment of my life.  

And then we were dancing, one strong arm around me keeping me close. As if I would ever need to be forced to be near to him. We danced around the ballroom; our movements totally corresponded with one another's.  

I tilted my head back to watch the stars spin as he led us to a spiralling stop. His hot breath sent my body tingling as he bowed his head over my neck. I felt his lips icy cold against my warm neck then the wetness of his tongue tip as he tasted my skin, craving the warm rich blood that flowed through my main artery just beneath the skin of my neck.  

His eyes smouldered with passion as I slid my hands up ever side of his face and entwined my fingers in his think hair. He sighed against my throat, relaxing in the knowledge that I welcomed the truth about him.  

I could feel the hotness of his stare and the contrasting iciness of his lips against my throat. I knew what he was but it didn't scare me. It should but it didn't. It didn't even matter. I loved him, the dark stranger who appeared to me in my dreams. I had only met him once but I would be with him forever when ten years were up.  

His canine teeth extended and pricked my tender neck and everything went black.  

"Ten years is a long time to wait for something, but when you're waiting for the person you love, ten years feels like a lifetime," whispered a male voice inside my head.

*** 

Marcus watched Kelly from the top of a block of flats, his long black coat blowing out behind him like bat wings. Ten years he had watched Kelly grow up and succeed in publishing her book which was based on herself while she had been living with the guys. She had grow up more quickly then he had expected, she was twenty seven and a tall, elegant young woman with long hair and bright green eyes and full red lips and clear soft pale skin.  

He followed her every move as she turned off the main street and headed down a dark side alleyway where she past a group of men that all looked up as she past.  

Marcus rose to his feet, momentarily framed in front of a huge full moon that hovered behind him in the dark night sky. His eyes black with warning as the men started to follow Kelly; he should smell their putrid scent from here, a theist for lust and to hear a young woman scream in defeat.  

Darting as quick as a whip Marcus leapt down from the tall building onto another lower roof, his movements impossibly fast and agile, a snarl of anger tearing from his throat and a overwhelming feeling to protection Kelly, his Kelly, from anyone or anything that meant her harm.  

I froze the footsteps behind me stopped too, I turned to meet my stalkers head on, after living with vampires and werewolves no human being should scare me.  

There were four of them, all ugly and large with faces twisted with sick glee. I started hard back at them, malice burning in my gaze, my eyes blazing into each one of their faces.  

I stood perfectly still as they encircled me, watching them closely observing their move moments looking for a weakness.  

"Ha darling," sneered one of the men behind me, reaching out to grab my arm.  

I spun around kicking him hard in the chest, almost knocking him over.  

"Ha...this kitty's got claws," growled another.  

"You have no idea," I hissed, throw gritted teeth, I crouched like a vampire, "come on then!" I challenged.

End of Part 1

So what did you think? 

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!! 

XX