I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys? Part 14

(C) Copyright

I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?

I was swept away by an ocean of blackness, a swirling mass of nothingness. Waves of fear and trepidation crashed over my head, forcing my under the surface of unconsciousness. No, it was more then that, it wasn't like falling asleep. It was like every fibber of my body was being ripped apart, releasing my soul from its cage. But I felt like if I left my body then I would have nothing to hold on to. I would just disappear and I would never see...who wouldn't I see again. I couldn't remember, it was right there hanging in front of my eerie like a white-light. Like a beacon of hope, of life. If I could just grasp it then I would be free from this place of ice and endless nothingness.

There's nothing more black then darkness. I haven't gone blind; I can sense that that there's nothing to see. What is the point of seeing if there's nothing to see. There's nothing to hear ever, nothing that I want to hear anyway, what's the point in that ever. In fact there's nothing, just and endless expanse of nothing.

I no longer feel my body; feel its warmth and the pulse of life giving blood. I missed that feeling now. I never thought I would or even could miss the feeling of my heart pumping blood around my veins. But it's the same as everything; you only miss something when you have had it taken from you.

I looked around, or rather I didn't as I no longer had eyes or a head to turn, it was gone, I was gone but I hadn't faded away like I had thought I would when I gave up. That was it! I refuse to fade away not when I know...is waiting for me.

Who?! There is no feeling of frustration anymore, its over now, I am no longer plagued to be manipulated by pitiful human emotions. O but I do miss them so suddenly... again no pang of loss or regret in my heart. I don't have a heart or a conscience now.

Do I want to die, I don't know? What would life be like with no emotion, no excitement or sadness or passion?

Death is a funny thing. There is no light at end of tunnel, no second life, no heaven or hell. Just nothing, darkness, coldness, blackness. Everything neutral and blank.

But how can there be nothing? How can this be it? How can I be trapped here for eternity, not quite alive yet not totally dead?

I am just like a tick on the edge of the universe, so replaceable, so insignificant. Like I was significant when I was alive, I was nobody. But then, what makes you somebody? Does being a world leader make you somebody or does what you mean to the people you know make you somebody?

Sasha thinks I'm somebody...SASHA!

My eyes snapped open, memories flashed in front of my eyes, emotions and feeling flooded back into my body.

Numbness was replaced with aching pain.

Unbearable agony.

I clamped my eyes shut, warm tears rolled down my cheeks, I cried with relief that I could feel pain again.

Then I felt Sasha kiss my eye lids and his own tears of relief fell on my face and I cried even more. I could touch him again; I could be with the person I love.

And with that realization I fell asleep in Sasha strong protective arms.

End of Part 14

So what did you think?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!!

XX