I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys? Part 23

(C) Copyright

I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?

Lucas pushed the door to his flat open, holding it for me, his lopsided smile brightening up his face again.

I smiled back sheepishly, what am I doing here?

I followed Lucas down the short corridor my eyes never leaving the back of his blond head, all the time Jeremy was snarling in my ear and the moonstone in my necklace was growing uncomfortably hot.

We reached the end of the short corridor after what felt like ages and I froze my heart leaping into my throat as I heard a voice of someone I would never in a million years thought I would hear here.

"Thank god your back Lucas, listen if we're gonna do this we have to do it now!"

The door in front of me was yanked open and Lowell stop before me his golden eyes blazing his teeth bared.

"Kelly?"

"Lowell!"

We stop there staring at each other in disbelief, anger flared up inside of me, how many more of the guys were gonna betray me?

"Well, this is awkward," said Lucas, his eyes moving from me to Lowell.

"What are you doing here?" I hissed to Lowell, ignoring Jeremy's warning growl.

Lowell raised his head and squared his shoulders before he looked me straight into the eye and the answer to my question gleamed like fire in his eyes.

"What do you thin I'm doing here," he sneered.

"Why?" I whispered then more loudly, "why are you helping him, he's a Hunter!"

"Why?" laughed Lowell, a laugh dripping with menace and dark humour, "because I hate those guys! With their O I'm so bloody perfect and O where's Lowell, were do you think off reading somewhere! But I'll show them, I'll show everyone who ever walked about me behind my back! They underestimated more for the last time!"

Lowell was shaking his muscles and veins stood out on his neck and his hands curled into clawed theists.

I felt a stab of sympathy and for a moment I also reached out to his but something held me back.

"Lowell calm down will ya," sighed Lucas, "I don't want a werewolf in my flat, you'll rip up the carpet."

"You can't," I said, taking a step backwards, "I won't let you."

Lucas reached out to grab my arm but I yanked it way, "I thought you weren't like your father," I hissed ay him.

Lucas's face darkened, "my father was killed by that bastard sash and the others! Is it wrong to want revenge on the beasts that murdered my father?"

"Revenge doesn't solve anything," I said quietly.

Lucas laughed, "You might that to tell yourself that, I know you want revenge on Sasha for cheating on you." Lucas had stepped closer to me, his arms held lousy at his sides, "I want revenge, you want revenge, together we can get it."

"No..." I murmured, looking up into Lucas's blue eyes, "you have just proved to me that revenge can turn the best of us into monsters." I stood on my tiptoes and placed a hand on Lucas's chest, my face inches from his; I watched his eyes move down my face to rest on my lips.

I pushed gently against his chest, "you don't want to become like the people that killed your father do you?"

"No..." murmured Lucas, totally caught up in my sudden change.

A snarl and the sound of ripping clothes and flesh suddenly exploded into life behind us, I leapt back from Lucas as Lowell surged forwards his body halfway between human and wolf.

"You will die!" Lowell roared.

"NO!" shouted Lucas leaping in the way.

The snarling werewolf slammed into Lucas and me.

My breath was knocked out of me as I was sent crashing into the front door. I slid down to lie crumbled on the floor, my heart throbbing.

My vision was blurred but I couldn't just make out Lucas and Lowell tangled in a mass of skin and fur as they scurried into a thin plaster wall and tour right through it.

The entire flat shock like an earthquake had struck.

I screamed as I saw Lucas pinned high up against the wall and the flash of fangs as the werewolf sank his teeth into his shoulder. The werewolf let do of Lucas who slid down the wall leaving a trail of blood behind. With a growl of beast reared around and fell on to all fours and prowled towards me, blood dripping on to the carpet.

"Sasha...I sorry," I whispered, then closed my eyes and waited for my death to pounce.

End of Part 23

So what did you think?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!!

XX