I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys? Part 26 *FINAL*

(C) Copyright

I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?

I gazed into the mug of hot chocolate that was cupped between my hands. Watching the steam slowly curling as it rose and the whipped cream sinking lower ever closer to the hot liquid.

Damon and Alistair sat with me around the dining room table but without Ian, Troy and him...it just felt empty, incomplete like my whole life now.

The unspoken question hovered in the air between us, hanging like a black cloud over our heads but once again it was felt unanswered. Neither of the remaining guys could answer the question, they didn't know the answer.

"What happened to Lucas?" I whispered, not looking up.

"He's fine; Hunter's have this secret antidote to werewolf bites and can heal almost as quickly as us..." Damon trailed off.

Alistair took over; "Ian has become a Hunter with Lucas, turns out they have a lot in common."

"Ian is going to hunt his own kind?" I gasped looking up to see Damon getting up and walking to the sink with his empty mug.

"Kelly just put yourself in his opposition, Ian is feeling so guilty and enraged that his brother was murdered by someone he...we all...thought was our friend and ally," Alistair growled, his eyes never leaving my face.

"It will do him good to have something to focus on anyway, it will be like a painkiller," Damon murmured.

"And killing other werewolves and vampires is your idea of a painkiller?" I said, raising my eyebrows.

"If they're anything like Lowell then I think it's a good thing for them to die," hissed Damon.

It's time, Jeremy whispered inside my head, mentally nudging my forwards.

"Um, listen guys, I don't mean to make things worse and I want you to know this has nothing to do with ever of you," I paused, taking a deep breath, "I'm moving out."

"What!"

I flinched, shrinking back against my chair.

"You...you can't" whispered Alistair, "I can't loss you too."

"It's because of Sasha isn't it," Damon growled.

"Its not...good for me to be living with you guys," I whispered, staring down at my clasped hands in my lap.

"You don't want to live here anymore," whispered Alistair in disbelief.

"No, I do want to live with you guys, its just to complicated now and well dangerous," I said, standing up stiffly.

"Have you talked to Sasha?" Damon asked as I turned away.

I froze, "no and I'm not going to, it's not really got anything extra to do with him compared to you guys."

"Your not even going to tell him, your just gonna abandon him," Damon snarled, "don't you think he deserves to know?"

I spun around fuming, "Do I think he deserves to know? Don't you think I deserved to know about Lucy? Or was I supposed to wait until our wedding day when she walked up to me and said congratulations O and by the way I'm your husband's daughter that he hasn't told you about!"

"You can't just leave," Alistair yelled, losing it, leaping to his feet, his chair flying across the kitchen to clatter against the worktops.