Love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 2

(C) Copyright

Love, obsession, loathing, love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 2

Sequel to 'I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?'

"You bitch!" roared one of the men, lashing out at my face with his dirty theist.  

I braised myself for the pain of bone hitting bone but it didn't come, instead there was a rush of air followed by a muffled thumb. I gasped in disbelief as joy filled me with warmness like a ray of sunshine.  

Marcus stood before me his face twisted with revolution and anger, his long black coat disorientating his outline against the blackness of the alleyway. His arm was raised, the back of his hand inches from my nose, the others man's theist gripped in it.  

"Marcus..." I whispered; I wanted nothing more then to touch him to feel his arms around me, holding me close, wanted me, needing me. As I needed him.  

"You guys picked the wrong girl!" hissed Marcus.  

He seized the man's coat collar and lifted him clean off the ground then throw him backwards hard into the wall. A predatorily snarl tore from between his bared teeth, he sprang like a cat high into the air land landing with a crack onto the largest of the men's shoulders. The man crumbled his spine breaking under the vampire's weight.  

The yells of terror from the remaining men made Marcus look up from his kill and darted forwards, sank his teeth into the next man's. Rich coppery blood filled his mouth and spattered the ground and walls.  

Pulling a knife from his jacket a grey haired scared man rushed Marcus his eyes wild.  

Marcus turned lazily. The knife was driven into his stomach, a snorted with pain at the sharp jab, he doubled over, gritting his teeth together.  

The grey haired man laughed stupidly at his success but his delight was short lived.  

Marcus raised his head, his eyes burning with the bloodlust; he gripped the man's arm, pulling the knife out of his stomach, straightened up. He smiled venomously at the human; he twisted the man's arm, snapping his wrist like it was a twig.  

The man cried out in pain, the knife slid from his grip, his face went pale.  

Marcus's over hand snaked up to the man's exposed throat; his long fingers clenched his windpipe.  

I looked away just in time, the snap of the man's neck echoed around me, quickly followed by the scream of the final man as Marcus turned upon him. The sound of slicing weak skin then the spattered of blood reached my ears like the sound of rain.  

The sound of foot-steps behind me made me swallow suddenly nervous of how I should act. I heard Marcus stop close behind me, his breathing heavy though it wasn't that he was out of breath but like me he was anxious.  

"Kelly..." he murmured, reaching out and taking my hands.  

I turned to gaze up at him, a lump in my throat, tears pricking at my eyes.  

"Marcus, your here..." I whispered.  

"Of course I'm here," I chuckled, smiling the smile that would change my life forever, "I will never let you down Kelly!"  

I slid my arms around him, hugging myself against his strong body then I felt him hug me back, returning the love that was radiating from me.  

"What do you think its like," whispered Marcus gently, "to love forever...?"  

"I think it's like this," I murmured against his chest, "but it's just a theory."  

"Well I think we'd better find out for ourselves don't you?"

End of Part 2

So what did you think? 

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!! 

XX