I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys? Part 12

(C) Copyright

I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?

Sasha pulled me to a stop. We were on our way to meet my parents for diner (shudder).

"What is it?" I asked, Sasha grinned at me, taking both of my hands and pulling me close to him.

"No," I said, as he bent down and kissed me neck, "we don't have time."

"We have fifteen minutes," growled Sasha, sliding his hands down my waist to me hips, his breath was hot against my neck.

"A whole fifteen minutes of passion!" I gasped as his teeth nipped my skin.

I gave in at that point; I wound my arms around his neck and enjoyed his playful mood.

Sasha growled hungrily into my hair as he pulled my legs out from under me and rapped them around his waist. He carried me quickly out of sight down a dark side ally where he sat me on top of a bin.

I kept my legs rapped around him, pushing his body against mine, as I looked up into his smouldering eyes.

"Umm, dirty," I giggled, I meant it in both ways.

I was wearing a short red dress, that showed off my curves, I had also died my hair red and Sasha found it very-I was going to say attract but that was an understatement-anyway he found it devilishly sexy.

"You're gorgeous," he whispered, tantalizing against my ear.

I smiled as his lips closed over my earlobe and pulled gentle. His hands ran up me flat stomach to cup my breasts.

But I clapped his hands away and grinned playfully.

"Hands off the merchandise!"

A hunters smile spread over his handsome face and his eyes gleamed, "I'll take that as an invitation to try," he snarled.

"Where are they?" sighed Mike, tapping his fingers against his wine glass.

"Their not late yet," said Emily, exasperatedly, "why do you hate Sasha Mike?"

"I don't hate him," he said offended.

Emily raised an eyebrow.

"Fine, I don't like the lad, its just there's a feeling about him, about all of them that...I don't know...not normal, not safe. And I don't want my daughter living with them, let alone dating-"

"Their here," snapped his wife, turning to smile at her daughter and her new boyfriend coming towards them looking very flushed and sheepish.

I had had to redo my hair and makeup by the reflection in the window, Sasha had gotten extremely carried away almost ripping my dress in places.

We sat quickly down after hugs and awkward looks from my dad and the young waitress brought menus and drinks over. I didn't fail to glare at the waitress, named Lucy, who eyed up Sasha quite indiscreetly. She shrank back at my fierce glare and hurried away almost bumping into another waiter.

My hand was resting on Sasha's leg and his arm draped across the back of my chair as the waiter, a guy this time, came over and asked politely what we were ordering.

"I think," began my mother, biting her lip in thought, "I'll have the salmon what about you dear?"

"The roast pork," my dad answered sharply.

"And for you, madam?" asked the waiter.

"Um, the chicken please," I said happily.

"And for the gentlemen?"

"I'll have the beef."

"And would that be well done, medium or rare?"

"Rare, thank you," Sasha caught me eye and he winked at me.

Never take an untrained werewolf to a fancy restaurant, believe me, you'll never be able to show your face around their again, how do I know, well that's a story for another time.

"So Sasha, what courses are you taking at school?" asked me mum.

But Sasha didn't answer, he had gone rigid, his golden eyes blazed and his muscled bulged under his thin shirt. His eyes were fixed on a man dressed in a long black coat, sitting at the far corner table and his dark eyes were fixed on us, well Sasha.

"Sasha," I whispered under my breath, so quiet humans couldn't hear, "who is that?"

Equally as quiet, Sasha snarled back his voice filled with revulsion, "his names Altor and he's a Hunter!"

End of Part 12

So what did you think?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!!

XX