I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys? Part 20

(C) Copyright

I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?

I sighed as I slid into the deep hot bath; the bathroom was filled with smoke. Sasha had lit candles that filled the room with flickering light. The bath was hug, like a small swimming pool, sunken into the tiled floor in the middle of the room. I sat on the bath floor; my head laid back, my eyes closed.

I heard the door open then close, the sound of bare feet on the floor then the splash as Sasha joined me in the giant bath. I felt his arms go around me and I reluctantly opened my eyes.

"How are you?" his voice was husky.

"Much better now, thank you," I whispered, resting my head on his shoulder, "you didn't have to do this."

"O I think I did Kelly," he murmured, "You need to relax and let me do all the work."

His lips brushed my cheek; a trail of fire was left behind as he moved his lips down my neck to my collarbone. He gently slid his hands down my body then he pulled me into his lap and kissed me passionately on the lips.

"Sasha," I said pulling away, "I'm sorry I...I can't."

Sasha's golden eyes dimmed and he relaxed his grip around me, "I can't even begin to understand what you're going through."

"Me?" I said surprised, "your the one who transforms into a wolf when ever your hormones take over."

We both laughed, the sound echoed around the bathroom.

Sasha got up and stepped out of the bath reaching or a towel and rapped it around his waist, the beads of water ran down the dips and rises of his muscled chest.

"When are you going?" I asked.

"Need the bathroom," answered Sasha simply, "mind if I use yours?"

"Fine just put the toilet seat down afterwards."

Sasha chuckled as he left.

The phone rang.

I sighed, got up, fastened a towel around myself then headed quickly downstairs.

"Hello," I said, almost slipping over on the marble floor.

"O hi is Sasha there?" said a surprised girl's voice on the other end.

"No," I lied, why had I lied? "but um can I take a message?"

"Yes please," the girl paused, "can you telling him thank you for his present and the flowers and that I'll see him soon."

"Who are you?" I said, almost fiercely.

"O I'm Lucy, Sasha's-" she stopped dead, "I'm not sure if Sasha wants to tell anyone."

What?!

"Anyway can you just tell him I phoned and get him to ring me back. Bye."

"Wait, who-"

The phone went dead.

I was left in shock, disbelief and denial filled me for a moment only to be chassed away by anger and a theist for revenge.

I heard movement on the stairs behind me and I turned to see HIM swaggering towards me.

Kelly don't- Jeremy growled in my head.

Shut up! I snapped to the wolf, I was too angry to stop and think.

"So Kelly ready to pick up were we left off?"

"You bastard!" I shouted and throw the phone at him with all my strength.

(Sorry Sasha X Kelly fans...)

End of Part 20

So what did you think?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!!

XX