Love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 7

(C) Copyright

Love, obsession, loathing, love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 7

Sequel to 'I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?'

Marcus growled as he watched Kelly and Sasha falling into under the surface of the waves again. Even with his long black coat, sunglasses and hat on, the suns rays were already making him feel weak.  

"Is that them?" ask the Captain, stepping to stand beside Marcus.  

Captain Ken, leader of the P.A.I.B (Protection Against Inhuman Beings) was a tall, broad muscular man, with black eyes and brown hair streaked with grey. He was dressed all in black combats, a machine gun was strapped over his shoulder, another smaller gun was at his belt next to a short sword and a pair of silver handcuffs. Behind him fifteen other men stood ready to capture or kill, all dressed and armed the same as their Captain.  

"Yes," hissed Marcus, "that's them but remember on the large dark one is to be killed. I have nothing against the others."  

"Come," said the Captain, turning quickly on his heel and headed back into the car park.  

Marcus tore his gaze from Kelly and followed the Captain to the large black van that was parked in an isolated corner.  

The Captain pulled the sliding side door open then stepped back to let Marcus see what was inside.  

Damon was chained up against the other side of the van, his arms and legs pinned, his head was resting on his blood stained chest.  

Marcus hissed at the sight of his fellow vampire strung up like a deer.  

"I said not to harm any of the others!" snarled Marcus turning upon the Captain, his eyes blazing.  

"We can use him Marcus," snapped the Captain, not put off by the growling vampire, "we wouldn't kill him."  

"Marcus?" croaked Damon, raising his head, gritting his teeth in pain, "why are you doing this? Can't you just be happy for Kelly-"  

"No!" snarled Marcus, "no I can't Damon, she humiliated me, she made me feel like a fool! She played me!"  

"She didn't love you Marcus, that was all," murmured Damon, his eyes hollow yet gleamed with emotion.  

"That was all!" repeated Marcus in a hiss, "yes that was all but it was enough! She may not love me but I loved her Damon! I loved her and I thought she loved me! ME! Not that Sasha! I would die for her Damon! I would do anything she asked! I loved her!"  

Marcus was shaking now, the Captain had stepped back and Damon watched Marcus desperately trying to hold back the tears.  

"True love is a two way emotion, Marcus," whispered Damon finally, "and sometimes love just has to fail...it has to die."  

Marcus stepped into the van and freed Damon but he didn't look at him.  

Damon leapt out of the van, rubbing his cut wrists.  

"Have you ever been in love Damon?" murmured Marcus, his back to him.  

Lead filled Damon's heart at the question; the memory of his beloved Lily filled his mind. Pulling at his heart, her beautiful gentle face swam in front of his eyes; her laughter filled his ears, the warmth of her caring touch.  

"Have you Damon;" whispered Marcus, "have you loved someone so much that she was all you thought about, until she was your whole world. Have you ever loved someone that much? And lost her?"  

"Yes..." said Damon, his voice thick with grief.  

"Then I guess you know what it feels like then," whispered Marcus, turning to face Damon, "to want revenge on whoever took her away from you?"  

"Yes, I do," growled Damon, raising his chin.  

"Did it help?" Marcus's voice was even lower then a whisper now but there was no way Damon could miss a word.  

"No...It didn't...it didn't help," murmured Damon.  

"I don't believe you," hissed Marcus then he vanished.

End of Part 7

*I'm really pleased with this chapter! 

Please I need your help! 

I need a new name for the sequel any ideas?*

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!! 

XX