Love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 16

(C) Copyright

Love, obsession, loathing, love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 16

Sequel to 'I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?'

I hardly felt the bullet pierce my body as my skin burst open as I changed form. My teeth sank into Marcus's shoulder and I raked my claws across his stomach and chest.  

Behind me I hurried Sasha changed too, the robes around his wrists and ankles snapped.  

Damon elbowed the vampire solider in the face, spinning around and sank his teeth into his throat, Carlos did the same.  

Alistair bucked, sending the dark red werewolf sliding off him, pinning him down before he had a chance to recover and ripped his throat out.  

"I'll kill you for what you did to Justin!" I roared, smashing Marcus against the huge metal fridge. Marcus hissed in pain, he sank his teeth into my ear and yelped letting go.  

Marcus leapt at me, pinning me down, he raised his clawed hand but Sasha sprang into him from behind.  

The two of them rolled over and over, smashing into worktops and sending pots and pans crashing everywhere.  

I scrambled up to see Sasha taking a huge chunk out of Marcus's leg.  

"Kelly, get out of here now!" Sasha shouted, he had changed back to his human form and now Marcus had the upper hand. Alistair seized me by scruff and pulled me towards the door.  

"No!" I howled, thrashing against Alistair's teeth.  

"Kelly, your hurt!" Alistair shouted inside my head. I looked down and saw fresh blood covering my stomach from the bullet in my side.  

Damon and Carlos had turned all the gas cookers on and the room was quickly filling with gas. They were going to blow the boat up, destroy all evidence, alone with Marcus with it. That had been the plan but now I could see it working without someone sacrifice they're selves to keep Marcus from escaping.  

"No. Sasha. No!" I was screaming now, my voice inaudible, my eyes bulged.  

Alistair with the help of Damon and Carlos half dragged half carried me out of the kitchen.  

I felt Carlos's cold blood stained fingers press against the pressure point behind my ear then everything went black. 

I awoke back on the boat; once again I was human again.  

"Sasha!" His name tore from my lips, I leapt bolt upright, the boat rocked violently, "no Sasha! We have to go back! There's still time!"  

"Kelly stop!" shouted Alistair, grabbing me by my arms.  

"Let go of me!" I screeched, tarring my arms from Alistair's grip and pushed hard against his chest.  

The boat was blurry through my tear filled eyes as I put one foot on the edge of the boat I was about to dive into the sea when the boat exploded in a gigantic ball of fire.  

Debris was sent soaring hundreds of feet into the air, a mushroom shaped cloud of smoke blacked out the moon and flickering flames danced over the water.  

The fiery wreck of the boat reflected in my wide eyes, as I fell back, my body was so completely numb that I felt no pain as I crashed hard onto the deck of our boat. Splinters of wood fell like rain all around but I saw none of it, my vision was clouded with uncontrollable grief. I sat there surrounded by the guys yet I had never felt so alone; staring into the flames.  

When we made it back to shore I limped up to the cliff edge and fell to my knees and put my head in my hands. Tears mixing with blood down my face, my shoulders shook, blood gripped onto the grass from my deep wounds.  

"It's all over..." I sobbed to Jeremy as I felt the wolf's nose touch the back of my hand, "nothing matters anymore, he's gone, because of me..."  

It wasn't your fault Kelly, whispered Jeremy, there was nothing you could have done to save him-  

"But I didn't even try!" I hissed, through gritted teeth, "There's nothing worth living for without him. It's over. Love dies."  

I looked through the gap in my fingers over my face and out over the sea.  

In the distance the last of the flames were fading and the smoke had dispersed.  

"Please...please Sasha," I whispered, "please come back to me, I'm sorry for everything...I love you...I can't loss you-not for real-I can't go one without you."  

A figure came up the cliff behind me, his hair and clothes drenched with water, blood streaked his handsome face but there was no mistaking who it was.  

"You don't have to," murmured Sasha.  

I spun around and saw him, weak, shivering and singed but alive.  

"Sasha..." I gasped, taking a step towards him.  

I ran the last few feet between us and throw myself into his waiting open arms and kissed him.

End of Part 16

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!!  

XX