Love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 17

(C) Copyright

Love, obsession, loathing, love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 17

Sequel to 'I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?'

"After you had left the room Marcus had managed to throw my off, if it hadn't been for Ian then he probably would have got away. Ian caught him and pinned him down again. He shouted at me to go to leave it to him. I had tried to refuse but he had said that you need me Kelly..." Sasha trailed off, his voice breaking.  

"Ian was right Sasha," I murmured, mentally thanking Ian for saving Sasha, "I couldn't live without you. I love you, Sasha."  

I leant over and kissed him, tasting the saltiness of his tears.  

"Ian sacrificed himself to save all of us," Damon said from the driver's seat, "we shouldn't feel sad."  

"Just like his brother..." sighed Alistair, sadly.  

"What did I just say?" snapped Damon, "don't grieve for Ian!"  

Alistair mumbled something under his breath, staring hard out of the car window, his jaw clenched.  

Damon had been in a mood since Carlos had said goodbye and left, I hadn't understood their strange connection until Alistair had turned me because now I felt the same towards him.  

It pained me to feel Alistair's frustration at Damon's short-temper.  

As we pulled up in our drive way and I got out of the car my mood soared at the sight of my large house the same as we had left it.  

"It's so good to be home," I laughed as Damon opened the front door and I stepped inside, breathing in the smells that I had never noticed before as a human.  

The earthy smell of the marble and wood, the paint on the walls, the food in the kitchen, metal, plastic, the smell of the hundreds of old musty books in the library, even the smell of soap and shampoo in the bathrooms above and the tangy scent of mothballs in the old wardrobe in the spare rooms.  

"Talk about a mountain of bills!" snorted Alistair, gesturing at the pile of mail.  

I walked into the kitchen and picked up the dining rooms chairs that had been knocked to the ground.  

"The P.A.I.B soldiers could have least clean up after turning the house inside out," I growled, pushing the toaster, kettle and microwave back to their correct places on the worktops.  

"It's alright," said Sasha cheerfully, pulling me into his arms and nuzzled my playfully, "it's not important." 

"You're in a good mood," I giggled as he nipped my ear and chin.  

"Well why shouldn't I be?" Sasha chuckled.  

I smiled up at him and lifted my chin to brush my lips to his.  

While the guys cleaned up downstairs and started diner I was final left alone. I stood in front of the bathroom mirror gazing at my reflection for the first time in days. Surprisingly I looked more or less the same as I had when I was human apart from my eyes they had turned gold and my canine teeth seemed to be slightly more prominent.  

Blood and dirt covered my face and my hair hung limp and lifeless around my face. I washing my hair and having a long needed soak in the bath Alistair knocked on my bedroom door and I tensed.  

"Kelly, can I come?" Alistair called through the door.  

He never asks before he comes in, I thought, something's wrong.  

"Yar Alistair come in," I said, sitting down on my bed.  

Alistair walked in and surveyed me with concerned eyes before he sat next to though he kept a gap between us. 

I knew what this was about before he even opened his mouth, he could sense it, and I had been expecting him to say something soon.  

"So what are you going to do?" he asked, quietly.  

"I don't know," I whispered, my voice shook with emotion.  

"Have you told Sasha yet?"  

"If I had, would we be having to conversation now?"  

"Probably not," Alistair sighed, "so when are you doing to tell him?"  

I didn't answer; I looked away, tears filling my eyes.  

"I didn't want this..." I sobbed, tears rolling down my cheeks, "not right now anyway. I don't know what I should do"  

"It's going to be alright..." whispered Alistair, moving closer to me and putting his arms around me, "we're going to work it out," he promised.  

"I feel so alone and scared," I admitted, leaning into Alistair's shoulder.  

"You'll never been alone..." murmured Alistair, "you have me, Damon, Carlos, you have Sasha."  

I took a deep shuddery breath, pushing down the lump in my throat.  

"Your right..." I sniffed, whipping my eyes on the back of my hand.  

"You bet I'm right," Alistair chuckled in my ear, kissing the top of my head.  

And Alistair was right. I was home. I had him and Damon and Sasha even Carlos. Everything WAS going to be alright.

End of Part 16

So what do you think is going on humm? Leave your guesses below!

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!!  

XX