Chapter 4

While we ate our homemade pizza I began to learn a lot about Calum. He seemed like a really good guy.. One I wasn't use to seeing these days.
He mentioned how he had grown up in Sydney, Australia and how his family moved here about 2 years ago because they wanted to try something different. He went on to tell me that sometimes he misses it there, but that he couldn't be happier he came to America because he met some amazing people, including his three best friends.
We talked for about an hour or so before I started to get really tired.

~~~~

"Haha you should meet them sometime they are great" he stated, talking about his best friends.

"I'd love too, they sound awesome haha" I smiled at how happy Calum got talking about them.

He sure did have a nice smile:)

"Hey Calum I'm getting tired" I stated being interrupted by yet another yawn.

"Alright I'll get you some blankets and you can stay in the spare room upstairs" he exclaimed.

"Ok sounds good" I nodded, following Calum upstairs.

He opened the door to the spare room letting me go in first.

"Do you want some clothes to sleep in?" He questioned me.

I looked down at my clothes then back up at him.

"Sure that'd be great its uncomfortable to sleep in skinny jeans haha"

"Oh tell me about it! I'll go get you some clothes" he stated as he made his way out the door and down the hallway.

He came back shortly afterwards with a pair of sweats and an, all time low, band tee.

"Here ya go" he handed me the clothes and I set them on the spare bed.

"Thanks" I smiled.

"It's the least I can do"

"I'll take you to the mall some time this week so I can buy you some clothes"

"What? No Calum you've already done enough for m-"

He interrupted me before I could finish what I was saying.

"Maddy i don't care what you say im taking you shopping because there is no way in hell you are going back to Mark's"

I could tell by the tone of his voice that he hated Mark guts and if he were to see him again Mark definitely wouldn't get away without having some kind of injury.

"Anyways you should get some rest.. I'll see you in the morning." He exclaimed, standing in the doorway about to leave.

"Goodnight Calum.. Thank you for everything"

He turned back to look at me as he was about to close the door.

He smiled before responding "Goodnight Maddy"

He closed the door behind him.

Well there's chapter 4:) this chapter is pretty boring but it'll get better I promise lol anyways thank you for reading

Much love xx