Chapter 47: Smile

Calum's pov

I couldn't find Maddy anywhere in the crowd and I was starting to wonder if she had even came..

Michael gave me a thumbs up to tell me it was time for our last song.

"This last song is a special one for a special girl.. It'd mean the world to me if you guys could help me sing it." I said as i introduced the last song of the night.

The other guys began playing the song and I began singing the song the best I could.

This song brought back so many memories between me and Maddy and they were all coming back to me as I sung the lyrics with everything I had.

I hope she was out there.

"I'M FALLING EVEN MORE IN LOVE WITH YOU LETTING GO OF ALL I'VE HELD ONTO I'M STANDING HERE UNTIL YOU MAKE ME MOVE I'M HANGING BY A MOMENT HERE WITH YOU" I sung as i heard the crowd singing along and I couldn't help, but smile to myself.

The fans were helping me out and so were the boys.

I couldn't thank them enough because this moment was very important to me.

I looked around again, but there was no sight of her.

God where was she.

It was my turn again as I sung the lyrics one last time..

"Desperate for changing, starving for truth. I'm closer to where I started, I'm chasing after you"

In that moment my eyes met hers and I felt my heart drop.

God she was beautiful.

I smiled at her as I watched her drop her head to look at the floor, trying to hide her blushing face.

I shook my head as I began singing the chorus with the guys and the crowd.

This was the greatest feeling ever..

When we finished the song i waved goodbye to the crowd and ran backstage because I couldn't wait any longer to see Maddy again.

                  ~~~~~~~

Maddy's pov

The security guards led us down a hallway and to a dressing room after they asked us for our names.

As soon as we told them who wee were they just told us to go.

It's like the boys were waiting for us for awhile.

Abby entered the room first and I heard a couple yells from the boys and her familiar giggle.

The security guard gave me a smile and told me to shut the door behind me before he left me alone.

I slowly made my way into the room and find Ashton, Michael and Luke  looking at me.

"Maddyyyyy!" Mikey yelled as he engulfed me in a huge hug.

"Hi Mikey" I laughed as I hugged him back.

"It's good to see you again" Ashton stated as he hugged me as well.

"You too" I stated giving the two of them a smile.

I looked over at Abby and Luke to over hear them arguing about Abby not wearing a banana suit to the concert.

I shook my head at them as I heard Abby say "betch would you find me attractive in a banana costume? I don't think so".

Luke smirked and whispered something in her ear making her laugh.

God were they cute.

"Anyways we should probably leave you alone with Calum. He's in the bathroom he should be out in a minute" Michael said as he forced the others out of the room.

"Byeeee" Abby said as she smiled widely.

Were they seriously leaving me alone???

Ugh why were they like this..

I heard the bathroom door open and turned around to Calum standing there.

I didn't know what to say..

I had been a complete betch to him for the last couple of months and he still put up with my ass.

He walked a bit closer to me till we were inches apart and he just looked at me.

You'd expect me to feel uncomfortable, but honestly i wasn't.

"I'm sor-" I began, but he cut me off with a kiss.

He kissed me with so much passion as he held my face in his hands.

I felt him smile into the kiss and it made me smile as well.

God I missed him.

He pulled away and placed his forehead against mine as he caught his breathe again.

"There's nothing to be sorry about.." He whispered.

I didn't know what to say.. So I just hugged him.

He wrapped his arms around me and put his head on mine as he just held me there for a few minutes.

"I missed you so much" he said breaking the silence.

I moved my head to look up at him as I smiled at him.

"I missed you too"

He smiled as he moved a piece of hair out of my face and kissed my forehead.

"God you're so beautiful" he exclaimed, making me blush like crazy.

I buried my head in his chest again to hide it, but he just whined.

"Heyyy don't hide your face its adorable when you blush" he told me as he managed to lift my head up again.

Our eyes met again and we both couldn't help, but smile.

"I love you" he said not taking his eyes away from mine.

"I love you too" I told him.

Caddy is back!!! Aye motherfuxkersssss! Sorry I'm hyped.

OKAY BUT GUYS DID YOU SEE 5SOS SUNG IF YOU DONT KNOW FUXKING LIVE!!! IM EMOTIONAL OK IM A MESS

Much love xx