Chapter 33: The beginning of something new

Maddy's pov

Today was a big day for the boys. They were going to meet a guy named Dan from the record label that wanted to sign them.

"What do I wear???" Calum asked me as he began going through our shared closet pulling out dress clothes.

"Calum" I said as I moved to stand in front of him.

He stopped what he was doing and looked at me, waiting for me to continue.

"Just wear what you usually wear. They are just talking to you about signing your band. It's not like they are asking you to be president." I told him.

"Alright which shirt?" He questioned me as he held up a drop dead tee in one hand and an all time low, band tee in the other.

"Definitely that one" I stated with a smile as I pointed at the drop dead tee.

"I knew you'd choose that one" he chuckled.

"Then why'd you ask?" I laughed.

              ~~~~~~~~~

Calum's pov

The boys and I had just arrived at the record label building and I could tell they were just as nervous as I was.

"You ready?" I asked them turning off my car and putting the keys into my pocket.

"Let's do it" Mike said as he confidently got out of my car heading towards the building.

The rest of us got out following him.

We entered the building to find a woman at the front desk.

"May I help you?" She asked looking at us.

"We are here to see Dan" Ashton said breaking the silence.

"Right this way" she said as she got up and lead us down a hallway to what I believed was Dan's office.

"Ahhh 5 seconds of Summer is it?" A man asked as we entered the room.

We all nodded.

"Well sit down why don't ya haha"

He could sense we were pretty nervous.

We sat down in front of his desk.

"So boys please introduce yourselves" he began.

"The names Michael"

"I'm Luke"

"Ashton"

"Calum"

He nodded "well I assume you know I'm Dan"

He gave us a smile.

He went on discussing what the contract would mean for us and what signing us would do. And blah blah blah.

After about an hour or so of discussing everything and anything we all agreed to sign the contract.

We were now apart of hi or hey records

I couldn't wait to tell Maddy the news:)

Sorry my updates are all short rn.. I gotta just get past these parts then I promise it'll get more interesting. Hope you like it!

Much love xx