Chapter 44: I don't know what to believe

Maddy's pov

I woke up the next morning to a text from Calum..

Surprising I know.

It read:

"The boys told me about everything.. How you seen the pictures of me with that girl and how you think I'm dating her. I just wanna explain everything so here it goes.."

I continued to read, expecting to read a bullshet explanation.

'I was walking around LA and a fan came up to me (aka the girl in the pictures). She offered to buy me a drink and well we went to a local bar and I figured it would be cool to talk to a fan ya know? And well all I remember is us having a conversation about the band and such and after that it's like I blacked out.. I don't remember kissing her.. Having her sit on my lap. It's like she drug me or something.. I know I'm an idiot for taking a drink from a stranger. Idk why I did it Maddy. Now you hate me. It's perfectly understandable. Just know I never wanted to hurt you and that I love you ok?'

I was in tears now.

I couldn't believe it..

"Abby" I called as I walked to her room and knocked on the door before walking in.

"What's wrong?" She asked worriedly.

I handed her my phone and let her read the text from Calum.

After she finished reading it she looked up at me and her eyes widened.

"Oh my god.." She stated.

"I don't know what to do.."

I wanted to believe him.. But apart of me was telling me not to.

My phone buzzed before Abby could say anything.

I looked at it to see a text from Calum

'One more thing.. There's going to be backstage/ barrier passing coming in the mail for you and Abby to next week's concert. Just please consider going Maddy.. You being there would mean the world to me..'

"What's it say?" Abby asked looking at me curiously.

I handed her the phone again as she read it.

"Maddy.. It's up to you what you want to do, but I think he's telling the truth. You should go with me" she gave me a reassuring smile.

I nodded

"Maybe you're right.." I said.

               ~~~~~~~~~

"Maddy if I don't got any cute outfits for the concert next week!" Abby yelled from her room.

She came walking into my room

"We should go shopping" she smirked.

I smiled at how excited she was for this concert.

"Sure just let me get dressed ok?" I told her.

She nodded and ran to her room.

I'm assuming she was getting her money.

I quickly changed into skinny jeans and a band tee.

"You ready yet???" She asked from outside my door.

"Yup" I said as I opened it and headed down the stairs to grab my keys.

We got into my truck and headed off to the mall.

When we arrived at the mall we parked in front of target since we got kicked out of jc penny's.

We both got out and made our way inside the the store.

"Should we look here or nah?" I asked as I turned to looked at her.

"Nah let's go to pacsun or something" she said grabbing my arm and pulling me along.

See I was very picky when it came to my clothes.

I didn't like a lot of clothes.

I was more of a tomboy which made shopping with me hard.

Abby was pulling tons of outfits off shelves as she ran into a near by dressing room and told me she'd show me pictures of each outfit and that I had to give her my opinion afterwards.

This was basically how we always shopped haha.

We grabbed clothes and asked for the others opinion.

I looked around some more not really finding anything my style.

"Find anything?" Abby asked as she walked out of the dressing room carrying half of the clothes she brought into it.

"Nah, Where'd the other half go?" I laughed.

"They didn't look good so I just said eh Fuxk it" she shrugged.

I shook my head as I continued on my search for a cute outfit just incase I happened to go to this concert.

Will Maddy go to the concert??

Much love xx