Chapter 30: Adventures

Maddy's pov

It's been a week since Mark was found guilty and sent to jail and I couldn't be anymore happier.

I wasn't afraid of him anymore.

He couldn't hurt anyone now that they had him in their custody.

"Wanna go shopping today?" Abby asked.

"Uh sure" I shrugged.

"Ok should we invite the rest of the squad?" She questioned.

I nodded

I made my way out of the spare room and down the hallway to Mine and Calum's bedroom.

Abby was currently staying in Calum's spare room because she got kicked out of her apartment because the landlord didn't like how loud she was playing her music.

I mean if i was Abby i wouldn't want to live there.

There's no point in staying somewhere if you can't play your music loud.

I walked into the bedroom and seen  Calum standing there as he looked through his dresser for a shirt to wear.

I wrapped my arms around his bare torso and kissed his shoulder.

He looked back at me giving me a lil smirk before turning around and wrapping his arms around me.

"Well hello there beautiful" he joked, smiling widely at me.

"Well hey there handsome" I giggled looking up at him.

"Whatcha up to?" He asked.

"Well I was wondering if we could all go shopping today. Abby wants to get some things since she's gonna be staying here for awhile" I told him.

"Sounds good with me. Let me finish getting dressed and I'll go text the boys." he explained then kissed my forehead as I left to go get ready myself.

I grabbed a pair of blue skinny jeans and my the used band tee.

I throw my clothes on and brushed my hair and teeth.

"Maddy you almost done in there?" Calum asked from behind the door.

"Ya sorry" I apologized as I opened the door to let Calum use the bathroom.

"Nice singing by the way" he smirked as I walked past him.

My face turned a bright red and I laughed nervously.

I didn't realize I was singing in the bathroom.. It's a habit of mine.

I'm always singing without realizing it.

It's embarrassing Calum had to hear such a foul sound 😁

I headed downstairs to find Abby chilling on the couch with Luke.

"Sup Maddy" he gave me a lil head nod.

"Nothing much" I shrugged sitting down on the loveseat.

"Where's cal?" He asked.

"Getting ready" I told him.

Calum walked down the stairs as I said this.

"Or he's right there" I laughed.

"Mike and ashton are gonna meet us at the mall with Erin and Tyler" Calum told us as he grabbed his car keys from the table.

The three of us got up and followed him outside.

         ~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the mall and decided to go to JcPenny first since Abby wanted a new blanket.

Michael, Ashton, Tyler and Erin met up with us in the bed comforter section.

"Shet this beds comfy" Mikey said the rest of us looking at him only to find him flopped out across one of the store's display mattresses.

"Mikey what are you doing?" I laughed.

"Laying on a mattress how about you?" He asked casually.

We all shook our heads at him.

"Hey judge me but I bet y'all would be laying on it too if you felt how comfy it was" he stated putting his head back down on the mattress.

Abby shrugged making her way over to the bed beside the one Michael was laying on and she climbed onto it flopping down on it.

"Damn this is comfy" she stated.

"Told you" Mikey smirked.

"I wanna try it" Calum yelled running at the bed Michael was laying on and jumping on him.

Mikey groaned as Calum landed on him.

"Dude what was that for?" He asked in pain.

"You told us to try it man" Calum said from on top on Michael.

I shook my head laughing at the two of them.

"Excuse me but the displays aren't for laying on" we heard a woman say from behind us.

"Oh Fuxk" I muttered under my breathe.

"My bad" Calum said getting off Michael.

Abby climbing off the other bed.

"Then what's the point of having displays?" Michael questioned the woman, not bothering to move from where he was.

"To show the customers what the comforters look like" she exclaimed as she crossed her arms across her  chest.

She was pissed

"Michael.." Erin whispered trying to get him to get off the bed.

"That's fuxking dumb" Michael stated.

"Well if you don't like it then leave the store before I get security" the woman threatened.

Ashton was trying not to laugh.

Tyler playfully hit him.

"Maybe I fuxking will" Mikey crossed his arms in a mocking tone towards her.

I could tell she was ready to call security by the way she was looking at him.

Luke gave Michael a 'come on dude lets go' look and He finally got off the bed and we all made our way past the woman.

"Have a good day mam" Michael said with a wide smile.

She rolled her eyes at him.

We exited the store and we all began dying of laughter.

"Great Mike now we gotta walk all the way around the outside of the mall to get back to our car" Calum shook his head.

"Hey she's the one who started it" Mikey exclaimed.

"Uhmmm whatever you say Mikey" I shook my head and laughed.

Filler chapter becuz idk what to write. Hope ya like it

Much love xx