Chapter 26: Skype

Maddy's pov

We were all at Calum's laying around his living room bored out of our minds.

We were missing one of our squad members because Luke went to visit his mom for the weekend.

"It sucks luke went to his moms" Michael said as he hung upside down off the couch.

"Speaking of Luke.. Abby's what's going on between y'all?" Ashton asked.

Abby's face got red

"Huh?" She asked nervously.

"Ya I seen y'all cuddling the other night" Michael added sitting him normally.

"We're just friends.." She insisted

"Bullshet" Michael stated looking at her.

"You like him?" Calum asked, putting Abby on the spot.

She shrugged looking down at her lap.

"You know you can tell us right? We won't judge you I mean Luke is a hottie" Michael joked.

"Michaels right" Ashton stated.

"I mean he's cute.. And sweet" Abby said smiling.

"Then why aren't y'all dating???" Erin asked.

"Because.." Abby said quietly.

"He wouldn't like me"

"BULL MOTHERFUXKING SHET" Michael yelled looking at her like she was on drugs.

"Have you not see the way he acts around you?" Ashton asked.

"Right one morning I woke up and he was holding you like he didn't wanna let you go" Calum went on.

"He looks at you the way Maddy looks at tacos.. With love" he said and looked at me.

"Damn straight" I replied to his comment.

"I GOT AN IDEA! FOLLOW ME"  Michael yelled getting up and walking up the stairs to Calum's room.

We got up and followed him.

"What are you doing?" Calum asked.

We watched Michael searching around.

"Where's your laptop dude?" Michael questioned.

"Over there" Calum pointed "why?"

"I got an idea" he stated opening the laptop and sitting on Calum's bed.

We gathered around him as he told us the plan

            ~~~~~~~~

Michael, Ashton and Calum were now skyping Luke as we stood behind the computer listening to everything.

"Uh hey guys" Luke said as he answered the call.

"Sup dude" Michael said acting casual.

"What are you guys up to?" Luke asked.

"Just chilling at Cal's we were bored so we decided to bother you" Michael answered him.

"Anywaysss we also wanted to ask you about Abby" Ashton added.

Luke rose his eyebrow

"What about Abby?" Luke asked nervously.

"I mean what's going on between you two?" Ashton question him.

"Uh nothing.." Luke shrugged.

"I SMELL BULLSHET" Michael yelled.

I tried not to laugh

We listened as Luke stayed quiet.

"I mean sure she's cute.. Well adorable for that matter but I mean we are just friends" he stated.

I looked at you and a smile spread across your face.

"He called you cute" I mouthed.

You blushed.

"Why don't you ask her out bro?" Calum asked.

"You know how I am" Luke sighed.

"You mean you act like a lil betch when you like something?" Michael asked him.

"Yaaa"

I knew he was rolling his eyes at Michael.

"Well what if we were to put her on skype with you right now?" Michael smirked.

"Uhhh whatcha mean?" Luke questioned nervously.

"What he means is I'll go get her from Maddy's room and y'all can talk" Calum offered.

"Uh.. I don't know-" Michael cut him off.

"Don't be a lil betch. You got this bro she likes you believe me" Michael told him.

"Ok but what do I say?" He asked.

"Just talk about us being dumb for making y'all talk and go from there" Ashton stated.

"Alright it's worth a try" Luke sighed.

They turned the laptop towards the wall so Abby could look like she was walking in.

The boys and us girls left them alone.

Abby's pov

God my nerves were getting to me..

I sat on Calum's bed and turned the laptop to face me.

"Uh hi" I said awkwardly.

"Hey" Luke said giving me a small smile.

"How's your mom's house?" I asked trying to make this less awkward.

"Pretty boring I miss hanging with y'all" He went on.

"We miss ya too" I said smiling at him.

"Sooo" he said looking down.

"Soooo"

I didn't know what to say to him like honestly I just did this because I knew the boys wouldn't let go of my crush on him till I talked to him.

"Listen.. I'm just gonna come out and say this before I regret doing it ok?" He continued.

"I like you, Abby ok? Sure I'm awkward when it comes to expressing my feelings, but like Michael always says to me I need to stop being a lil betch and man up."

My eyes were concentrated on him right now.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Luke liked me??

He looked down as his face began to turn a light shade of red.

"I like you too Luke.. Sorry about the boys forcing us to skype I kinda spilled my crush on you to them.. And yaaa" I went on trying to explain.

I looked up at him again to see his face lit up.

"You like me??" He asked

"Of course I do" I smiled widely.

"Well I'd ask you out right now, but that's prolly not the best way to since we are on skype " Luke mentioned as he chuckled.

"As soon as I get back beautiful" he said making me blush.

"I can't wait"

There's chapter 26:) hope you like it! All my otps are finally together ayeeee

Much love xx