Chapter 12: Surprise

Maddy's pov

"You're the best" Calum said making me blush.

I began putting away the rest of the groceries as the boys helped as well.

"Guys we should order some pizza tonight, my treat" I exclaimed.

"Maddy you just bought groceries I'm paying for pizza if anything" Calum argued with my offer.

I rolled my eyes

"I'm paying!!" I yelled as I ran up the stairs.

"No you aren't!" Calum yelled from the kitchen.

I shook my head as I entered my room.

I changed into sweats seeing that we were just going to be lunging around the house for the rest of today.

I headed back downstairs grabbing a granola bar and going into the living room where the boys were.

"Oh I also forgot to mention that I talked to my friend about the gig"

They looked at me waiting for me to go on.

"She said that her manager said he'd let you guys perform next month because they were looking for live entertainment" I smiled brightly as I watched their priceless faces.

"OMG MADDY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!" Michael screamed as he attacked me with a hug and the others boys doing the same.

I got tackled by the four of them and hugged the shet out of.

"OMG OMG OMG" is all they kept saying.

I laughed as they pulled away and starting jumping around and screaming "WE GOT A SHOT!"

After they calmed down a bit they sat back down and stared at me like I was god.

"I just.. Wow you're seriously the best Maddy" Ashton said in amazement of the news he had just received.

"I know I'm pretty great" I joked.

"Hell yeah you are!" Luke yelled.

"IM BUYING PIZZA TONIGHT BECAUSE WE NEED TO CELEBRATE!!" Michael yelled as he ran to go get a pizza menu.

I laughed at them and how excited they were.

"Maddy after we get famous you're definitely coming with us wherever we go" Ashton stated.

"Calum you ok?" I looked over at him noticing he hadn't said anything for awhile.

"Ya I'm just.. I'm blow away.. Thank you" he thanked me with a smile.

"Aw Calum you guys deserve it"

He looked at me, his eyes showing so much emotion.

               ~~~~~

The pizza had arrived and we were currently stuffing our faces as we sat on the floor of Calum's living room.

"Today was awesome" Luke said as he took another bite of his piece of pizza.

"Agreed" Ashton mumbled as he ate.

"You'll have to invite your friend over some time she helped us out too" Calum added.

"Of course, I'll have to text her later"

"Is she cute?" Michael asked

"Michael" Calum looked at him.

"What? I'm just asking" he shrugged

"She's a 10 out of 10" I gave Michael his answer.

"Heyyyy who says you get maddy's friend?" Luke chimed in.

"Fine I guess we can see what she's like first.. I don't want a girlfriend anyway so" He continued eating his slice of pizza.

Who's Maddy's friend?? Will Calum tell Maddy he likes her? I guess we'll have to see lol

Much love xx