Chapter 41: Fuxk him

Maddy's pov

I had to admit going bowling with the girls today really did get my mind off of Calum.

Well until they pointed out that guy.

I was honestly so glad I had them as friends..

I had just gotten home and I went upstairs to find I had left my phone on my nightstand without even realizing I left it.

I clicked the home button to see two missed phone calls and a couple texts from Calum.

Oh great😒

I read the messages, but made sure it wouldn't show the time I read them.

The first one was from last night:

'Babe you ok? We haven't talked in two days.. I wanna apologize for being such a grump last week I was just really tired'

The second read:

'Call me later xx I have some exciting news for you'

I rolled my eyes.

I couldn't believe he was acting like he still loves me when in reality he was cheating on my with some chick in LA.

Honestly Fuxk him.

I set my phone back down and headed downstairs to find the girls already on the living room couch.

"Hey you ok?" Tyler asked noticing my mood had changed.

"Ya.." I lied.

"What'd he do now?" Erin asked with a frown.

"Nothing he just tried calling and texting me" I rolled my eyes as I sat down beside Abby on the love seat.

"What'd he say?" She asked from beside me.

"He was asking if I was ok because we haven't talked in two days and he told me to call him because he had exciting news.."

I groaned.

"He acts like I don't know he's cheating.. He acts as if what happened between him and this girl didn't happen.. He makes me so mad" I crossed my arms.

"Just try to ignore him because he doesn't deserve the attention ok?" Tyler stated.

"I know he doesn't.. You think I should block him or just let him keep texting me but ignore his ass?" I asked them.

"Just ignore him because then if you block him he'll think you died or something" Erin explained.

"True" Tyler agreed.

"I just can't wait to get my apartment and start over new" I told them.

This house just made me even more upset about this whole situation.

~~~~~~~~

Later that night I was watching reruns of the walking dead when my phone began ringing from beside me.

I paused my show and looked over to see Calum's name on the screen.

I debated on whether or not to answer it, but then remembered what the girls had said earlier.

"Just ignore him" I told myself.

I clicked decline on his phone call and a minute later i got a notification saying I had a voicemail.

I clicked on it as I heard Calum's voice.

"Hey.. Can you please call me? I'm worried about you. We haven't spoken in days and it's scaring me. Did something happen to you? Just please call me Maddy.. Or just message me. I need to know you're ok. I love you"

The voicemail ended and I felt the tears coming.

Maddy no you can't cry.

It's not worth it.

All I could replay in my head was him saying "I love you"

It made me think about the first time he had said it to me and how happy it made me feel inside.

But now it just made me want to cry..

Knowing that his 'I love you' meant nothing anymore..

I shut off my phone and threw it on the nightstand beside the bed as I cried into my knees.

I must've been crying loudly because next thing I knew Abby was sitting beside me and holding Me as I cried on her shoulder.

Hope u liked this chapter!

Much love xx