Chapter 35: Alligator

Maddy's pov

"Babe we're leaving soon!" I heard Calum call from the kitchen.

It was time..

The boys were going on tour starting today.

They were going to be the opening act for One Direction, which was a pretty big deal.

They were going to play sold out shows.. In stadiums.

God I was proud of them.

I ran downstairs to find Calum with two suitcases beside him as he stood there looking at me with sad eyes.

"Come here" I said embracing him in a tight hug.

I was going to miss him a lot, but management said I couldn't go with him this tour because they needed to learn what it was like first before bringing their girlfriends on tour.

Plus I had to stay here and make some money at my job.

We both agreed on me coming to at least one show and we'd call or text each other everyday.

Trust me I was upset he was going, but I was happy for him.

He was finally going to do what him and his three best friends had been dying to do since who knows how long.

"God I'm going to miss your beautiful face" he whispered into the crook of my neck.

"I'm going to miss you too" I sighed hugging him tighter.

"God I wish you could come with me" he frowned pulling away as he held my hands in his.

"I know, but we both know management said I couldn't since it was the first tour for you guys" I told him.

"I know God I hate that stupid rule" he rolled his eyes.

"Hey don't worry I'll be good here. I got the girls plus we can FaceTime whenever" I reassured him.

"I know, but it's just going to be hard not seeing your face every morning..." He stated with a sigh.

"You're telling me! I gotta wake up without seeing your face! You know how hard that's gonna be!"

He laughed at me and I couldn't help, but laugh myself.

He just stood there smiling at me without saying a word.

We just stood there taking in this moment before it was gone.

"I love you Maddy" he said after a moment.

"I love you too Calum" I smiled at him before leaning in for one last kiss.

As soon as our lips connected I felt everything..

Every memory we had shared, every laugh, every smile, flashed through my head as we shared the last kiss we would before he left.

I pulled away and looked at him trying not to cry.

I could tell he had the same feeling inside too.

"Remember I'll be back before you know it.. Don't forget about me while I'm gone" he joked trying to enlighten the moment.

"I couldn't forget about you even if I wanted to" I told him giving him a small smile before he let go of my hands and grabbed his suitcases.

"See you later alligator" he said looking back at me one last time before walking out the door.

He shut the door behind him and I felt the tears coming as i whispered

"In awhile crocodile"

He's leaving.. :( ugh
Hope y'all liked this chapter
Again I apologize for it being really short, but it'll get better don't worry:) anyways I'll update soonnnn

Much love xx