Chapter 18: Boys & shorts

Maddy's pov

We had just finished eating out pizza and I think everyone thankfully forgot about the whole kiss me and Calum were suppose to have.

"Hey you guys wanna go get changed before we watch a movie?" I asked the other girls.

"Sure" Tyler smiled and the other girls nodded as we all got up to go to my room and change.

We closed the door behind us and Abby instantly whisper yelled "Maddy how come y'all didn't kiss!?""

Shet she remembered.

"I was hoping everyone forgot.. But I don't know I guess we both knew we didn't want to.. Or at least he didn't want to" I shrugged.

"Ya OKK Maddy we all know he was waiting to kiss you" she rolled her eyes.

"Of course he was Michael obviously knows something we don't" Tyler added.

"Whatcha mean?" I questioned.

"I think he knows Calum likes you" Erin smirked.

They all looked at me and nodded in agreement.

"Ok we gotta make a plan guys.. We gotta get Maddy and cal together" Abby exclaimed.

"Totally but same with you and Luke, Abby I know you like him and well we know he thinks your cute so he's gotta like you too" Tyler insisted smiling excitedly.

"Ok girls we are gonna make these boys go crazy when they see us" Erin said as she smirked.

"Put on your cutest pajamas cuz tonight is gonna be the night we make Luke and Calum fall for y'all and well for me and Tyler we will just drive our boys crazy" she winked as she went on explaining the plan.

We all nodded and smiled.

                ~~~~~
After we finished getting ready for our planned we headed back downstairs.

The boys eyes widened as the saw us.

Calum's pov

The girls came back downstairs after a few minutes. I hadn't realized they came back down till I saw the look on the other boys' faces.

I turned my head to find the girls changed into their pjs.

I couldn't help, but find my eyes stopping on Maddy.

She was wearing a black, drop dead tee and plaid shorts.

Damn did she look amazing...

I realized I was staring and quickly looked back at the tv, acting like I was looking for a movie.

Michael's pov

I heard the footsteps coming down the stairs and turned my head to find the girls making there way into the living room again.

Erin was wearing a green day t shirt and leggings..

She looked.. Absolutely gorgeous.

I smiled at her as she made her way over to me and sat beside me on the couch.

"You look so fuxking hot.." I whispered.

She smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

Ashton's pov

I noticed the girls were done getting ready when I seen Erin sit beside Michael on the couch.

I looked over at the doorway to see Tyler walking in.

She was wearing my tee and short shorts.. Man did she look good.

She smiled as we made eye-contact and I moved over so she could sit beside me on the loveseat.

I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around Tyler and I.

Wow was she beautiful..

Tyler wasn't one of those girls who saw how beautiful she was.. But I really wish she did.

Because in my eyes she was the most beautiful girl in the world.

'Man was I lucky to have her' I thought to myself as she cuddled into my side.

Luke's pov

I was helping Calum pick out a movie when I seen the girls coming into the living room.

Erin sat down with Michael on the couch and Tyler sat with Ashton on the loveseat.

I sat on the floor as I seen Abby standing there.

She was wearing a long tee shirt that was almost like a dress and a fuzzy teddy bear hat with paws connected to it.

The shirt read: 'sleep all day'

In big white letters.

I must've been staring because she realized I was looking at her and smiled at me.

I smiled back shyly.

Damn it Luke you're losing it

You got this

Truth is i didn't..

She was too cute.

If only she was mine..

The girls be getting it;) hehe will there plan work? I sure fuxking hope so

Much love xx