Chapter 5: A band?

I awoke the next morning to the sound of laughter filling my ears. Strange thing is the laughter wasn't coming from Calum.

I crawled out of bed throwing my hair into a messy bun to make sure I didn't look like a complete mess in front of Calum.

I then left the room and made my way down the stairs into the kitchen.

As I made my way through the doorway I could hear the laughter in the kitchen followed by Calum's voice.

I entered the kitchen to find three other guys staring at me.

Well shet

"Uh.." I began trying to break the awkward silence.

"Calum you didn't tell us you had a girlfriend" one of the boys stated, smirking at me.

"She's not my girlfriend Michael, her names Maddy and she's going to be staying her for awhile" Calum exclaimed.

"Whatever you say dude" Michael rolled his eyes then walked over to me.

"I'm Michael, that's Ashton and Luke" he smiled, shaking my hand as he introduced himself and the other two boys.

"Nice to meet you" I smiled back.

"So I gotta go somewhere with the boys for an hour or so. Will you be ok here by yourself?" Calum questioned.

"Ya I'll be fine.. But could I take a shower?" I asked shyly.

"Ya of course. I'll get you some clothes."

He began to follow me, turning back to the boys "guys i'll be right out if you wanna wait in the car"

"Alright who's car we taking??" Ashton questioned.

"We can take mine" Michael said grabbing his keys from his pocket and making his way out the door with the other guys.

~~~~~~

After I finished getting ready I headed back downstairs to see if Calum had come back yet.

There was no sign of him.

I guess I'd have to find something to do while I waited for him.

Making my way to the kitchen, I opened Calum's fridge to get something to drink.

I poured myself a glass of milk and grabbed an apple then sat down at his kitchen table.

I pulled out my phone seeing it was on 40% and sighed.

"Whatever" I muttered to myself opening Twitter scrolling through my timeline to pass some time.

I heard the kitchen door open and looked up to see Calum:)

"Hey sorry I took so long" he apologized.

"It's all good" I smiled.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked, pulling out the chair across from me.

"Just scrolling through Twitter"

"Ayeeee follow me" he stated laughing at himself.

"Ok haha what's your Twitter?" I questioned him.

"@Calum5SOS"

"What's that mean?" I gave him a confused look.

"5 seconds of summer" he exclaimed.

I rose an eyebrow still confused.

"It's my bands name." He said making my eyes widen.

"You're in a band???" I asked curiously.

"It's not really a band yet we are just getting started.." He shrugged.

"We?" I questioned wondering who else was in this so called band.

"Me, Michael, Ashton and Luke"

"That's awesome dude" I smiled.

"It's pretty great I love writing music and playing it.. It's just we haven't really played In front of people yet" he stated nervously.

"Well I bet you guys are good.. You should play for me sometime" I smiled, reassuring Calum that he had nothing to worry about.

"Definitely" he smiled back.

"You wanna watch some tv?" He questioned after a few seconds.

I looked up at him and nodded, both of us getting up and making or way into Calum's living room.

He turned on the tv, grabbing a blanket and sitting down beside me on the couch.

"Whatcha wanna watch?" He looked at me for an answer.

"It's up to you" I shrugged, looking at him only for a second, knowing that if I looked into those eyes of his I wouldn't be able to look away.

"What about a movie?"

He questioned still looking at me.

"Sure"

He scrolled through channels trying to find the movie channel.

Finally he found it and looked through all the movies.

"The fault in our stars?"

We both looked at each other.

"Nahhh" we said at the same time making each other laugh.

After a bunch of "nah" and "that's dumb" comments from the both of us we decided on 50 first dates.

"I've seen this movie so many times and each time I still fangirl so warning" I stated as I laughed.

"I've seen it a lot too don't worry I won't judge haha" Calum smiled at me as he turned on the movie.

Ik weird way of ending the chapter but I'm changing it to Calum's pov for the next chapter:) so this sound be a lil different.
Anyways hope you liked this chapter!

Much love xx