Chapter 38: Headache

Maddy's pov

Ever since Calum and the boys left time was flying by right before my eyes.

Four months had already passed by.

I couldn't complain though because well it was almost the end of the boys' tour.

I couldn't wait to see Calum.

Don't get me wrong I've had so much fun with the girls over the past couple of months, but I missed Calum so fuxking much. I needed him to come back home.

It was 8:30 at night and Calum and I were in the middle of our usual night calls.

"There's only a month and a half left till I see you again" I told him as I smiled thinking about seeing his face again.

"I know time flies" he stated.

He seemed a bit off this past week and I didn't know why.

"You ok cal?" I asked curious of why he had been acting differently.

"Ya just tired" he said with no emotion what so ever.

"I guess I should let you go" I frowned.

"Ya I probably should get some rest" he immediately agreed.

"Ok I'll talk to you later.. Love you" I said trying not to seem upset by Calum's mood.

"Yup love ya" he said quickly before hanging up.

I set my phone on my bed and sat there just taking in what had just happened.

Maybe I was overreacting, but Calum wasn't acting like Calum.

             ~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up to having a major headache.

I sighed as I rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom to grab some Advil hoping it'd help.

I decided to take a shower because I was already in the bathroom anyways.

I couldn't stop thinking about me and Calum's conversation last night and how he was so eager to end the phone call.

Was I that boring?

I got out and dried off as I grabbed random clothes and threw them on not giving a flying Fuxk what I looked like.

I brushed my hair and teeth before heading downstairs to find Abby on the couch watching drake and josh reruns.

"Goodmorning hoe" she said smiling widely at me.

"Morning" I said with no emotion.

"what's up with you?" She asked turning to face me as I sat beside her on the couch.

"Just got a headache" I shrugged.

"Did you take some Advil?"

I nodded

"I don't think it's helping" I chuckled as I rubbed my temples trying to help with the pain.

She laughed as she took out her phone and went on Instagram.

I pulled my phone out as well and decided to go on Twitter and see if the fan accounts posted anything new about the boys.

They were my source of all info about the boys' location since the beginning of the tour.

I scrolled through my timeline to find something very interesting...

Hmm.. What does Maddy discover? Guess you'll just have to see;)

Much love xx