Chapter 14: Move

Maddy's pov

We went into my room and I shut the door.

"So how you liking the boys?" I questioned as I went through my closet to find pjs for both of us.

"They're great" she smiled.

"I knew you'd like them" I smiled handing her a pair of sweats.

I grabbed a pair for myself

"Also I approve of Calum" she added

I turned to her

"Well thanks haha but I mean I just ended it with Mark-"

She interrupted me

"Maddy, you deserve someone like Calum.. He's perfect for you. Well from what you've told me. I know you're scared because of what happened with Mark, but you can't just ignore your feelings for Calum." She explained.

I knew she was right.

"I just want you to be happy and I can tell just by spending a few hours with the two of you, that you and Calum really like each other. You should go for it"

I thought about what she was saying and nodded.

"We'll just have to see how it goes I guess.. Maybe you're right" I shrugged

"I'm always right" she stated and laughed.

We changed and headed back downstairs.

The boys were trying to pick out a movie.

As I entered the room I made eye-contact with Calum. We both smiled as he moved over for me to sit next to him on the couch.

"Abby you can sit next to me" Luke offered.

She smiled and sat down on the love seat beside him.

Michael and Ashton on the floor because they were forced to sit there since they'd be sleeping on the couch and love seat later. They would have to deal with the uncomfortable floor till the end of the movie.

"Which movie you wanna watch?" Michael asked.

"I'm kinda in the mood for a comedy" Ashton told him.

"Same" Luke agreed with him.

"I'm up for anything really. Comedy, horror, action.. Whatever" I shrugged.

"So comedy it is?" Calum questioned.

We all nodded

"How about step brothers?" Michael asked looking through the movies Calum had.

"Fuxk yes that's my favorite movie" I smiled excitedly.

"That's Cal's favorite too" Luke exclaimed.

Calum nodded when I looked at him.

"Everyone ok with step brothers" Michael questioned.

Everyone nodded and the movie began.

Ashton turned off the lights.

            ~~~~~

During the first few minutes of the movie I felt Calum's arm wrap around me, his hand on my hip.

I'm not gonna lie I liked the feeling of being cuddled up into his side.

Throughout the movie I could feel Calum's chest move as he laughed making me smile widely.

"So many activities!" Michael yelled as he laughed at the movie.

"I can't i fuxking love this movie" I said as I laughed my ass off.

"I know like what the Fuxk man" Calum added dying of laughter.

Man I was loving tonight.. Just spending the night with my best friends and laughing.

Best feeling in the world.

Calum's pov

As we began watching the movie I remembered what Michael told me.

I had to make a move.

So that's what I did..

15 minutes into the movie I wrapped my arm around maddy's waist.

I looked at her from the corner of my eye seeing if she minded it and it's almost like she didn't seem to notice.

Was that a good sign? That she was that comfortable with my touch.

When the bunk bed scene came on Maddy starting dying of laughter and I couldn't help, but laugh as well. Her laugh was so contagious.

"I can't I fuxking love this movie" she exclaimed as she continued to laugh her ass off.

Man was she adorable..:)

              ~~~~

The movie had ended and we decided it was getting late so we were heading to bed.

The girls went to Maddy's bedroom after saying goodnight and ashton and Luke were already passed out.

I was about to head upstairs, Michael stopping me.

"Hey I'm proud of you" he stated smirking

I rose an eyebrow in confusion.

"You finally made a move on your girl well done bro" he laughed.

Calum made his move;) what will happen next?

Much love xx