Chapter 31: Dream

Calum's pov

Tonight me and the boys were playing our biggest gig yet.

The venue was built for a capacity of 500 people and well from what I heard there was suppose to be some record label people coming to see if they want to sign any of the artists performing tonight.

I was definitely nervous for the show.

I always got stage fright before our shows, but this show was different..

"Dude are you excited about tonight?" Ashton asked from beside me as we sat in the back seat of Michael's car.

"Ya just a bit nervous.. I'll be fine tho don't worry" I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry cal we will do great I know we will" Michael stated with a huge smile as he looked at me in  his mirror as he drove.

"I'm just hoping we will rock the fuxk outta that venue" Michael added.

I nodded in agreement as I looked out the window.

We would be at the venue in any minute and I wasn't sure what to expect.

Maddy's pov

I followed the boys in my truck with the girls.

"I can't wait to see the boys perform again.. It's been to long" Abby squealed excitedly.

"Same I love hearing them" Erin stated.

"I hope the record labels like them as much as we do" Tyler sighed.

"They will, I know they will" I exclaimed.

If those boys didn't get signed then those record people didn't know good music even if it came out there ass.

The boys were fuxking amazing and I honestly I just couldn't wait for tonight.

Tonight was there night.

                 ~~~~~~~~

We all arrived at the venue, the girls and I getting out and helping the boys carry their instruments and such backstage.

As soon as we got everything settled and ready for the show we decided to go sit and watch others bands and artists perform from behind the curtain.

"Damn they're really good" Michael muttered.

"Ya we're shet compared to them" Calum sighed.

I grabbed him hand in mine making him look at me.

"Don't you dare say that.. You guys are amazing and I can guarantee you'll blow the minds of everyone in this building." I told him.

A smile grew on his face, making my heart melt.

Man did he make me happy.

"You're the best" he stated before kissing me.

"Will you two stop being cute" Ashton joked.

We pulled away and I couldn't help, but find myself smiling uncontrollably.

"Sorry she's the cute one blame her" Calum nudged me and smirked.

I felt myself blush.

A man came up to us and told the boys they were up next.

"Well I guess we should go get our shet huh" Michael stated.

"Yes you should I'll be watching from the crowd" Erin replied giving Mikey as quick peck on lips before he left.

"Have a good show guys" Abby said.

Luke quickly kissed her and grabbed his guitar following Mikey.

"See ya after the show babe" Ashton told Tyler.

She gave him a kiss on the cheek and then he left with the other boys.

"Go do what you do best" I gave Calum a reassuring smile "go blow their minds"

He smiled widely and hugged me before leaving.

The girls and I made our way to the crowd and we waited for the boys to go on.

The lights went out and the sound of drums filled my ears.

I knew that drumming from anywhere.

It was Ashton.

The spotlights lit up the boys' silhouettes.

I smiled to myself as Calum began singing.

"You call me up its like a broken record saying that your heart hurts and that you'll never get over him getting over you. And you end up crying and I end up lying. Cuz I'm just a sucker for anything that you do and when the phone call finally ends you say thanks for being a friend and we're going in circles again and again"

I sing along with the chorus as I looked around to see everyone with their hands in the air and they were smiling and cheering.

The boys were living their dream.

I turned to look back at them and seen the biggest smile on Calum's face.

God was I proud of him.

Will the boys get signed??? I sure hope so :)

Much love xx