Chapter 40: Strike

Maddy's pov

The next morning I woke up to puffy eyes and a headache yet again.

I sighed as I did the same thing as yesterday... Took Advil then got in the shower and so on.

When I was done getting ready I headed downstairs to find something to eat since I haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning.

I walked into the kitchen to see Abby sitting there at the table.

"Goodmorning" she said giving me a faint smile.

"Morning" I stated as i grabbed a bowl and some cereal from the cabinets.

I grabbed milk and poured it in.

Well I guess this was my breakfast for today:/

I sat down across from Abby and began eating my cereal.

"You feeling any better?" She asked.

"Not really, but crying helped" I shrugged.

"What are you gonna do when he comes back in a month?" She questioned me curiously.

Oh god I hadn't thought about that..

"I don't know maybe I should use some of my money I saved and we should get an apartment for ourselves" I suggested.

"One that will let us play music" I added.

"I'm in if you are" she said giving me a smile.

"This whole thing honestly sucks ass.. Like I love the boys a lot, but Calum just lost all my respect.." She went on.

"I honestly wanna just punch him in the face" she sighed.

"Same but I mean it's whatever" I said bluntly.

But I knew that I was just saying that.

It wasn't just whatever..

Calum had broken my heart and I just was to broken to feel anything right now.

"Maddy it's not whatever" she told me.

"Well I mean he wanted someone else didn't he?" I asked her, but I already knew the answer.

"Honestly I don't know what he was thinking. If he wanted someone else why was he dating you?" She was just as confused as I was.

"Because he loved you right?" She continued.

"Or so he said" I rolled my eyes thinking about his stupid lie.

"I don't know what to believe anymore.. If he really wanted that chick in the picture then why didn't he dump me and go with her? Like I rather have him dump me then get cheated on and feel this way.." I was getting pissed off again.

I silenced myself as I took a spoon of cereal and ate it.

"He's a fuxking dumbass that's why" she said getting pissed as well.

"You know what? We gotta go out for a girl's night Fuxk him" she exclaimed.

I looked up and sighed.

"I'm not really up for going out.." I sighed.

I was a mess and I didn't even want to see anyone.

"Well we are going to because you need to get your mind off that asshole ok?" She ordered.

I knew I wasn't getting out of this so I just nodded as I continued eating my cereal.

Maybe I should go out..