Chapter 7: Pancakes

I woke up the next morning really early. I looked around realizing I wasn't on the couch anymore.

How did I get to my bed last night? Did Calum carry me??

Damn it I must've fallen asleep on him..

Ugh I feel terrible

I went to look at my phone but it had finally died:/

I sighed rolling over

That's it I needed to go to Marks to get my stuff:/

I know Calum's going to be pissed but I can't have him be buying me anything and I had a lot of things there that was important to me.

He just has to understand that I need to go back, whether he likes it or not.

After a half an hour, I decided it was time for me to get up and get something to eat.

I made my way downstairs to find Calum already up.

"Up so early?" Calum jumped at the sound of my voice.

"Sorry did I scare you?" I laughed.

"Haha it's ok I just didn't hear you come downstairs" he smiled looking me in the eyes.

I sat down at the kitchen table watching Calum cook.

"whatcha making?" I questioned him.

"Pancakes" he said looking over at me.

"not sure if they are gonna be any good but hey I tried"

He shrugged as he continued flipping the pancakes.

Within a few more seconds they were done. Calum put two on each of our plates and handed me one sitting down beside me.

I smiled thanking him.

He insisted it was nothing.

"Sooo i know you said I shouldn't go back to Marks-" before I could finish my sentence Calum interrupted me.

"Maddy you can't-"

"Calum, I have to I know you don't want me to but I have some important things there I need to grab.. And some money so I can help you pay for food and stuff till I get enough to move out" I added.

"I really don't like the idea of this" he sighed.

"Calum I'll be fine.." I insisted, but In my head I was questioning myself.
Would I really be ok going back there?

"Ok how about this me and the boys will go with you today and we can go get your stuff" he looked at me hoping I'd accept his offer.

"Alright" I nodded, accepting his offer.

We continued eating out pancakes in silence for a few minutes before Calum spoke again.

"I washed your clothes for you so after breakfast you can take a shower and change into those"

I thanked him then got up to put my plate in the sink.

"Oh and Maddy.." He said as I was about to go upstairs.

"Ya?"

"I'll text the boys while you're showering. Don't worry about Mark if he starts anything I'll knock him out" he reassured me.

"Thank you" I said before going upstairs to shower

That's chapter 7:)) wonder what's gonna happen at Marks.. Guess we'll have to wait and see

Much love xx