Chapter 13: Abby's here

Maddy's pov

Me and the boys were at Calum's house waiting for my friend, Abby, to come over. Her shift ended about 10 minutes ago so she would be here in any second.
I was pretty excited for her to meet the boys. I've mentioned them to her a lot over the past 3 weeks and I just knew that they'd all hit it off right from the start.

I heard a knock on the kitchen door and I got up quickly saying "I got it!"

I opened the door to see Abby standing there awkwardly.

"Hey abbs" I smiled at her.

"Hey Maddy" she smiled back.

I told her to come inside and I shut the door leading her to the living room where the boys were.

When we reached the living room I could tell she was a little nervous.

"It's ok they'll love you" I whispered.

"So guys this is Abby" I introduced her as I stood in the doorway to the living room.

"Hi" she said quietly.

"Hey Abby I'm Michael" he smiled widely.

"I'm Ashton" Ashton did a quick head nod towards her.

"I'm Luke" he smiled shyly.

"And well I'm Calum" he said doing a peace sign.

"Nice to meet you guys" she smiled at them.

"Well come sit down, we won't bite ya" Ashton stated.

"I mean Luke's a biter so if I were you I'd be careful" Michael joked.

Abby followed me over to the couch as I sat down beside Calum and she sat in between me and Luke.

"So Abby where do you work?" Calum questioned her.

"Uh it's a lil cafe down the street from here" she explained.

"OHHH i know what you're talking about the one that's almost like Starbucks right?" Michael exclaimed.

"Yes haha" Abby laughed at Michael's comment.

"One day we'll have to stop in while you're working and buy mad shet to give you some tips" Ashton added.

"I wouldn't mind" Abby joked.

"Anyways we really wanted to thank you in person for helping us out with this gig.. It means a lot that you would help us out" Calum went on.

"So thank you"

"It's nothing. Maddy told me you guys were really good and I wouldn't mind hearing some music while I worked" she shrugged.

"I couldn't argue with that" I added.

              ~~~~~~~

We just talked and hung out for hours. I could tell the boys already loved Abby almost as much as I did and I couldn't be happier to see my best friends getting along.

"Hey Abby do you wanna spend the night?" Calum offered.

"Oh um if you don't mind me being here sure" she smiled.

"Sleepover it is!" Michael yelled. "I call the couch!"

He jumped on it.

"I call the love seat" Ashton said flopping onto it.

I shook my head and laughed at them.

"Well I guess me and Abby call the spare bed before anyone else does" I joked.

"You know Maddy you can call it your bed now haha" Calum told me.

"Ya I'm just use to calling it the spare bed" I shrugged

"Where am I gonna sleep?" Luke sighed.

"You can sleep on the floor" Michael offered.

"Fine" Luke sat on the floor.

"Luke I'll get you some blankets don't worry" Calum laughed.

"Well we're gonna go change into pjs" I stated referring to me and Abby.

"Alright you guys want to watch a movie afterwards?" Ashton questioned us.

"Ya sure" Abby nodded, giving him both our answers.

We headed upstairs.

This chapter is gonna be split into two. Idk why I just felt it was too long so hey.

Much love xx