Chapter 28: Pizza

Maddy's pov

It's been a week since the little incident at the grocery store and today I received a letter in the mail saying that Calum and I had to attend court next Friday.

I wasn't going to let Mark ruin my mood.. He wasn't worth it honestly.

My phone buzzed knocking me out of my thoughts.

It was a text from Luke.

"Hey I'm in town again & I was wondering if you had any idea where Abby was"

I smiled to myself before replying

"Actually you texted the right person haha she's at Calum's rn:) long story short she got kicked outta her apartment don't ask lol"

I sent the text and instantly he replied

"Alright don't tell her I'm in town I'll be there in a lil bit:)"

I smiled at his text

Abby was gonna get some;)

I put my phone in my pocket before heading upstairs to show Calum the letter.

"What's that?" He asked as he looked at the paper in my hand.

I handed it to him to read.

He looked up at me as soon as he finished reading the letter.

"Well looks like I gotta put this on my calendar" Calum joked, trying to make me laugh.

It didn't work.

Why was I letting Mark ruin my mood??

"it'll be okay.. All we gotta do is go to court and make our statements" Calum said trying to make me feel better.

"I know I just hate speaking Infront of people and the whole idea of them asking me repeatedly if I was lying or blah blah blah. It's like what the Fuxk? Why would I lie about that shet?! I-" Calum cut me off by kissing me.

I gotta admit it did make me feel better.

He pulled away and whispered "Maddy.. Don't worry"

I know I was being overdramatize, but still:/

I sighed

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his body.

My arms wrapped around his torso as I put my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat.

It always could calm me down.

I looked back up at him and kisses his cheek, thanking him without saying a word.

I really was the luckiest girl in the world to be able to have Calum in my life.

He was the greatest.

I heard a knock at the door and Abby yelled "I got it!" From downstairs.

I smiled to myself.

Calum must've noticed because he nudged my arm and smiled softly

"Why are you so smiley?" He asked.

"Just follow me" I laughed and pulled him by the arm, leading the way downstairs.

We reached the living room to find Luke standing there with a pizza.

Abby was smiling brightly at him.

Next thing I knew he opened the pizza and I seen Abby's face light up and she jumped up and down excitedly going over to him for a hug.

He set down the pizza before hugging her.

This was so fuxking cute I couldn't help, but fangirl.

Calum laughed at me and I playfully  punched him arm.

"Stawppp being so cute!" I told the two of them.

They turned around and laughed at me.

"So Hemmings, what's the pizza say?" I questioned him with a smirk.

I made my way over to the pizza box, opening it to see the pepperoni the pizza spelling out
"be mine?"

"So I take it that's a yes?" Luke asked Abby.

She nodded hugging him again.

Sorry for not updating much I'm just having trouble thinking of ideas lol sooo here's a cute chapter;)

Much love xx