Chapter 11: Secret

Calum's pov

It's been 2 weeks since I met Maddy and I couldn't be any happier.

She's been coming to band practice with me for the past week now and the boys just absolutely love her.

I was glad to see my best friends getting along with my new best friend.

Right now I was hanging out with Michael while Luke and Ashton went to the store with Maddy.

She said she wanted to get some groceries since she's basically living here now and she felt she had to do her part and buy food.
After us arguing with each other for a good ten minutes about her buying anything, I just gave up and let her win. Seeing she wouldn't give up till I gave in.

"Hey so what's going on with you and Maddy?" Michael questioned me as he paused his video game and turned to face me.

"Whatcha mean?" I rose my eyebrow in confusion.

"You guys dating?" He asked

"No no we're just friends" I answered, nervously.

I knew Michael wasn't buying my answer. If anyone knew something was up it was Michael. He knew me best.

"Calum spill it"

"Ok fine.. I like her ok?" I sighed giving my secret away.

"I knew it!" Michael yelled with excitement.

"Well I mean how couldn't you? She's great dude."

Michael looked at me with confusion.

"Then why the Fuxk haven't you asked her out?" He questioned.

"Well you know the whole situation with Mark.. I don't wanna rush into things. She probably doesn't want a relationship right now so I'll just have to wait." I shrugged

"Cal are you kidding me?" He looked at me like I was the dumbest guy on the earth.

"What?" I asked.

"Dude she likes you!! It's obvious!" He exclaimed

"I don't know man.."

I thought about Michaels comment.

"I'll prove it to you!" He yelled

"Whatever you say just don't tell anyone else about this conversation" I begged him.

"Fine I won't but you need to grow a pair and ask her out or at least make a move" he rolled his eyes.

"Ya ya"

I heard the front door open and Maddy's laughter filled the air.

We got up to help put away groceries.

"You guys are back already?" I questioned.

"Ya I'm a quick shopper you know" she smiled at me.

Damn..

"Also I stopped at the store to get you your vegemite because I seen you were almost out of it" she added as she held up the vegemite.

"You're the best" I smiled at her.

She smiled back as she put away the rest of the groceries with the boys.

There's chapter 11 some good shet is coming soon y'all:)

Much love xx