Chapter 8: Special

After my shower I went back downstairs this time to find the boys in the living room with Calum.

"Hey Maddy" Michael greeted me with a smile.

"Hey Michael" I smiled back.

"So I hear we gotta go take care of some business huh?" He questioned.

"It's not really business" I laughed at Michael.

"It's ok Maddy we know whatcha mean" Michael winked.

I shook my head and laughed

"You ready to go?" Calum asked.

"Ya lets get this over with" I sighed.

We all made our way outside. Me and Calum getting into his car and Michael, Ashton and Luke getting into Michaels.

"So where's his house?" Calum questioned keeping his eyes on the road.

"324 Cherry street"

"That's near the mall right?" He looked at me and I nodded.

He continued driving while I turned on the car radio.

The Used starting blasting throughout the car.

Calum reached for the volume knob, turning it down.

"Sorry I'll change it" he apologized.

"No" I said stopping him from changing it "I love the used"

He looked over at me quickly raising his eyebrow.

"You do?" He questioned as if he was surprised by my taste in music.

I nodded and laughed.

"Hey I might not look like I listen to good music but I promise you I do"

"What other kinda bands you like?" He questioned, trying to make small talk.

"I like sleeping with sirens, ptv, neck deep, yellowcard, acceptance, a day to remember, and the list goes on." I shrugged

"Niceeee" he smiled and nodded.

Oh god I didn't realize we were almost there until I looked out the window and seen we were pulling onto cherry street.

"Ugh" I sighed

"Here we are.." He said pulling up in front of the house.

He looked at me and could read my face instantly.

"It's going to be fine Maddy. I promise you I won't let him go anywhere near you. We will get your stuff and then we will leave ok?" He looked into my eyes and I didn't even realize he was rubbing my hand as he said this.

"You ready?" He questioned

I nodded getting out of the car and following closely behind Calum and the other boys.

Michael cracked his knuckles like he was going to kick someone's ass.

I knocked on the front door and within seconds Mark opened it and looked at me with hatred.

"What the Fuxk are you doing here?" He questioned.

"I came to get my stuff so please just let me I'll leave as soon as we're done" I begged him, as I shook of fear.

"Whatever but only if I can talk to this asshole" he said coming outside.

I looked back at Calum asking if it was okay and he nodded.

I then headed inside.

I ran to my room and began packing everything into any bags I could find to make less trips.

Calum's pov

Maddy went inside and I stood there watching Mark' s every move. I didn't trust this dude at all.

"What did you want to talk about?" I questioned trying to hold in my hatred towards him.

"I wanna know what the Fuxk you think you're doing stealing my girl?" He asked angrily stepping towards me.

"Woah woah woah... Are you fuxking serious right now?!?" I knew I was starting to get loud but I didn't care.

"I didn't fuxking steal her ok asshole? You fuxking punched her in the face! What the Fuxk did you think I was gonna do? Leave her with you!?? Fuxk no! You're lucky I don't kick your ass again!"

I was getting pissed now and knew we should prolly get Maddy out of here soon before I did something stupid.

"Ha. That's the thing kid. Women are nothing but our b*tches don't you see that? You gotta give them a little lesson if they misbehave."

Did he really just fuxking say that?
Oh hell fuxking no

"First off Women are not fuxking b*tches you asshole. Secondly, Maddy is not just some fuxking girl you can beat up when you're pissed off. She's special. Obviously you're too blind to realize that so do me a favor and Fuxk off."

I knew Maddy would be upset if I kicked his ass again so I was just going to leave it at that.

"Special? HA! She's far from it. I only kept her to watch her suffer."

That's it Maddy needed to hurry up before I went at him.

I looked over at Michael, Ashton and Luke and I could tell they were waiting for me to do something stupid.

Knowing them they'd just back me up.

Maddy's pov

I finished grabbing my laptop, phone charger, money, my CDs and well any clothes or shoes I could fit in the bags I found.

I looked around making sure I didn't forget anything important then I heard Calum yelling.

I knew I had to hurry up or else something would happen.

I made my way to the front door stopping to listen to what Mark was saying.

"Ha. That's the thing kid. Women are nothing but our b*tches don't you see that? You gotta give them a little lesson if they misbehave."

Excuse me??!

Calum began to say something.

"First off Women are not fuxking b*tches you asshole. Secondly, Maddy is not just some fuxking girl you can beat up when you're pissed off. She's special. Obviously you're too blind to realize that so do me a favor and Fuxk off."

Did he just call me special?
Omg

"Special? HA! She's far from it. I only kept her to watch her suffer." Mark replied making me just want to leave.

I knew the tears would be coming soon. I was not going to cry in front of everyone.

I headed out the door as Calum was about to start kicking his ass but he stopped walking towards him when he saw me.

"You ready to go home?" He questioned me.

I could see the anger in his eyes.

"Yes I just wanna get outta here" I said quietly.

"Here let me take some of your bags" he insisted.

Being the guy he was he took almost everything off my hands but a bag.

"Thanks Calum" i smiled lightly.

The boys were behind me making sure Mark wasn't going to pull any moves on me.

We got into Calum's car and I knew by the look in his eyes I was going to be ok.

Ok so this chapter is pretty long but it needed to happen. Let's just hope this is the last we will see of Mark. Angry Calum is hot as f tho Js.

Much love xx