Desolation Row

The original titles stop now lol
~~~~~~*~~~~~~
Those words. Words Gerard had been waiting to hear. He always had a feeling he and Frank would meet again, even if he had to 'die' again. Tears pricked at Gerard's eyes but he wouldn't let them spill onto his cheeks just yet.

"Gee? You still there?" Frank hadn't heard Gerard say a word in about a full minute.

"Yes.. I just can't believe.." His voice was choked up, "I always knew you would remember."

"Don't get all sappy on me now," Frank let out a light chuckle, "How about we meet up somewhere?"

"Sure, wherever you want."

"Hm.. Can I call you when I get there? I want this to be a surprise." He grinned, knowing that Gerard couldn't see his smile.

"Alright, see you then."

Frank was the first to end the call, turning to Billie Joe and receiving a thumbs up.

"Way to go, man. Congrats. You've got yourself a date with a guy." He said with a bit of a smile.

"Thanks, Billie Joe. Couldn't have done it without you."

"Sentiment is for the weak. Save the romance for your date, lover boy."
~~~~~~*~~~~~~
Frank sat up against a tree. This tree was cork and had been the tree where Frank stabbed Gerard, seemingly killing him. He couldn't change that memory the tree held, but he could make new ones.

He grabbed his phone from his pocket, tapping a few buttons, and calling Gerard. He picked up after one ring.

"Hello?"

"Anxious?"

"A little.. We haven't done this is in such a long time. I don't even know what to do on.. dates."

"Well, just meet me under the cork tree. Don't be nervous. We'll just let it flow and pick up where we left off, okay?"

"Okay, I'll be there soon."

"I'll be waiting."

Frank didn't have to wait long as Gerard gently flew down next to him, a bright smile across his face, "Hi, Frank."

"Oh! Gerard, hi! That was quick," Gerard's sudden appearance startled Frank a bit.

"Yes, well, flying can get you to places pretty quickly."

"I can see that," Frank cracked a smile.

Gerard smiled lightly back, leaning over and resting his head on Frank's shoulder, letting out a happy sigh, "I'm so glad.."

Frank smiled, gently resting his head on top of Gerard's, "Me too."

"So, how much of your memory did you get back?"

"Everything. Ever since I was little to March 22, 2013 I have now."

"I'm sorry.."

"For what?"

"You had to relive your death."

"Hey," Frank turned to look at Gerard, placing a hand on his cheek, "I'd relive my death a million times just so I could remember this. Us."