Get The Fuss Out Of Your Pants

"If we were meant to be like you said, then why'd I break up with him?"

"Frank, exactly how am I supposed to know how your brain works? Let's just say you were being stupid. Now, get the fuss out of your skinny jeans and go talk to him."

"Still don't think you get the concept of breaking up with people."

"I already explained what I don't understand. Now, go. Sunshine."

"Stop."

"Honey."

"Ryan, I swear-"

"Sweetheart."

"I'm going to vomit a rainbow."

"Then you better get going, cutie."

"Alright, I'm leaving, I'm leaving. Before I start pissing sparkles."

Frank did leave after that. One more cute pet name and he might've actually become a pink cupcake. With sprinkles. Rainbow sprinkles. And rainbow frosting. Let's just cut the bullshit. Frank would've become a rainbow cupcake with the rainbow, sparkly works, sprinkles and all.
~~~~~~*~~~~~~
"What just happened..?" Gerard's grip loosened a bit on Bandit, but she only clung to him more, making him realize she was slipping so he held her closer, "Sorry.." She smiled a bit at him, meaning it was okay, "Lindsey, what just happened?"

"I thought this might happen.." Lindsey leaned up against the wall, sighing.

"Frank breaking up with me?"

"Well, no.. just him being upset."

"What happened out in the hallway?"

"I explained everything to him."

"What does everything mean?" Bandit giggled the disappeared out of Gerard's arms, "What? Where did Bandit go?"

"Probably went to play with one of her friends. Maybe Dallon Weekes' kids, they're cuties."

Gerard sighed, "Lindsey.. bigger problems?"

"Alright, for safety reasons," She snapped her fingers and they were back in the bright, white place of.. well, pretty much nothing. "Let's just talk here."

"Okay.. so, can you tell me what went on now?" Gerard had a lot of questions that he wanted answered, but this was the biggest one by far.

"I honestly couldn't tell you what made Frank decide what he did, all I know for sure is that it was probably about Bandit."

"Bandit? She's barely said two words to anyone, let alone him. What could she have done?"

"No, no, not like talking to him. Just the idea of maybe.. being her dad, too." Lindsey held a finger to Gerard to stop him from interrupting her with anymore questions, "Let me explain before you say anything else, I might just answer your question. We're not together anymore, right? Right cuz you're with Frank. Or you we-um.. Never mind. Now that you know about Bandit, she has to pick who she wants to be with, me or you. If she picks me, well, I just get to keep her, I guess, but if she picks you.. Technically, she would be Frank's, too. That fact upset him. He kept telling me that Bandit's mine, but I told him she's not just mine, she's yours, too. Bandit needs to know you. Frank.. I guess he just didn't want to take the chance of taking what isn't his so that's my guess why he broke it off between the two of you.. I'm really sorry. I know that was a lot to dump on you, Frank, too, but I couldn't leave you in the dark any longer."

"W-Well.." Gerard slowly ran a hand through his new bright red hair. He was feeling so many things at the time, that was all he could manage.

"I get it.. Gerard, I-"

"Lindsey, I think.. Actually, no, I really don't know what to think. I'm not mad at you, I swear, I don't think I'm mad at all. Just.. Frank a-and how he reacted.. What would be so bad about having Bandit? She's a beautiful girl and seems like a wonderful little thing to have around!"

"I promise he told me he wanted kids."

"Did he seem sure?"

"Yes."

"Huh.. Then I have absolutely no idea what he was thinking! Maybe he wasn't. I don't know! I love kids, he apparently does want kids, what.. what was the problem?"

"I think the problem was that Bandit isn't his. He probably had a mindset that he was taking Bandit away from me, that she wouldn't be with her real parents."

"I love Bandit.."

"I know you do, I do, too."

"Does he?"

"I don't know."

"I want to ask him, I need to ask him."

"Gerard." Lindsey put a calm hand on his shoulder with a warm smile, "Give him a chance to cool off and think everything over."

"Why are doing this for me, Lindsey? How are you so calm?"

"I had my time to love you. I'm not gonna be the reason Frank's chance was spoiled."
~~~~~~*~~~~~~
Frank left, yes, but he wasn't making any efforts to go talk to Gerard. Sometimes a quiet couple of drags from a cigarette helped him think. He could've gone anywhere, people couldn't see him unless he wanted them to, but somehow he settled on the cork tree. Frank didn't even know why, he just felt.. compelled to.

"Stupid feelings.. Stupid Ryan, trying to talk to me about loving Gerard, I don't.. I can't. Not again.." Frank sighed heavily as he leaned up against the tree, his still unlit cigarette hanging loosely from his lips. "I care about him. Of course I do. He loves me. Somehow.. Somehow, a great guy like him loves a mistake like me. Terrific." He pulled his lighter out of his pocket, finally lighting up, and took a slow drag, letting it out just as slow. "He would hate me talking about myself like this. Well.. he's not here, he can't stop me." Frank shut his eyes and relaxed for about five seconds before noticing he was in Brendon's little dark realm. "Brendon! Dammit all, dude, at least warn me first." Frank rolled his eyes and tossed his cigarette in the air, watching it disappear into nothing. "You're all Satan'd out so this must be important."

"Nah, this is just how it is here. Plus, this is way more comfortable than trying to look human all the time." Brendon sat rather nonchalantly at his desk which only added to Frank's skepticism.

"Alright, your point for bringing me here?"

"Ryan tells me you love Gerard, that true?"

"Of course not, I broke it off with him, remember? You were all happy about it, then Ryan dragged me out into the hallway so I wouldn't punch your lights out."

"Ha, that would've been a very cute try." Brendon chuckled a bit to himself before deadpanning almost immediately after, "You guys do realise going out into the hall does nothing? I can still see what you're doing."

"What, you don't trust me and your boyfriend alone together?"

"Not lately. Y'see, Ryan's a terrible secret keeper. Great friend to everybody, living or dead, but the guy just.. can't shut up." He got up and strolled over to Frank. "I don't mind him telling me what's going on with everyone else, makes my job easier, but I can't have him going around telling everyone all my plans and plots and what have you."

"What did you do to him?" Frank was worried for Ryan, of course, but his worry was definitely outweighed by his anger at Brendon at that moment.

"That is none of your business. Just know he's fine.. for right now."

"The hell kinda boyfriend are you?"

"The worst."