Folie á Deux

After calming down a bit more, Gerard flew down to Earth to the cork tree. Frank had fall asleep under it, and Gerard couldn't help but think he looked kinda, sorta, just a little bit, maybe, cute.

His voice was gentle and calm as he knelt down next to Frank, softly caressing his cheek, "Wake up, Frankie.. you've got a date with God."

"I'd rather date you," Frank slowly opened his eyes, his voice gravelly from sleep.

"Oh, I know, but this is more important."

"Gee?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm still kinda tired.." Frank reached out his arms to Gerard who playfully rolled his eyes and scooped Frank up in his arms.

"Just to be clear, I am not wearing a dress to our possible wedding," Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard's neck and rested his head on his shoulder.

"I might," Gerard chuckled a little and flew up to heaven with Frank in his arms.
~~~~~~*~~~~~~
"Frankie?" Frank had fallen asleep again and they were just at the bottom of the white marble stairs, "Okay, you've really gotta wake up now, sugar. What's it gonna take?" Frank opened one eye for a split second, then smirked.

Gerard sighed, he knew exactly what Frank wanted.

He placed a soft kiss on Frank's cheek, only blushing lightly this time, "There."

"Y'know, Gee," Frank hopped out of Gerard's arms, fully awake, "Cheeks aren't too far from lips."

"I know, now, you've got places to be and a person to meet. I'll be right out here waiting."

"Nope!" Frank grabbed Gerard's hand and ran with him quickly up the marble stairs.

David was once again waiting at the top and it was Frank's turn to be starstruck.

"G-Gerard? T-That's," He turned to look at Gerard, eyes the size of the moon, "Y-You're..?" He turned to face David, "Really? Like for real, this isn't like a hardcore prank?"

David chuckled a bit, "Gerard reacted the same way," He held out his hand for Frank to shake.

Frank tentatively and slowly shook David's hand, "You're.. a legend, Mr. Bowie. Sir? Sire? God?"

"David's just fine. Gerard, you can join us if you want, though you've heard this all before," He began to walk inside, leading them to his office.

"Yes, sir.." Gerard's voice was timid, the feeling of meeting his hero struck him again.

Frank noticed and squeezed his hand reassuringly as they walked inside, "Hey, Gee?"

"Yeah, Frank?" Gerard followed closely behind Frank who followed closely behind David.

"What did you guys talk about the first time?"

"You'll see, Frankie. It's not as bad as you think.." Gerard led Frank into David's office after David himself had entered.

"So, Frank," David began as he sat down in his chair, "I've been hearing a lot about you. Mostly indirectly, of course."

"Well, yeah. We've never met. No matter how much I've always wanted to."

"But we have. Who do think let you in here early this morning?"

"That was you?"

"The one and only."

"Wow, sneaky."