1

Jasper pov

***Beep Beep Beep**

My alarm clock blares as I throw my last punch at the punching bag "God dammit I was already up" I mumble and turn off my alarm clock. I look around my room I chuckle. All but the few pictures of my freinds is black everything from the walls to the pens I use for paperwork. I really need to redecorate my room I think as I read my next assignment it is another spy mission on the most powerful werewolf pack. Inside this pack the is my mate, I don't want a mate so yea.

I know what you are thinking why aren't you with him you can't resist the bond. Blah blah blah... Well the thing is he never seen me or smelt me I know right I am a spy and assassin and law enforcement of the supernatural world. Even if he is my mate my job comes first I have never turned down a mission and wont do so now.

I get dressed in my normal attire a tight black tank top and my signature black leather jacket and a pair of black ripped jeans and my black combat boots and I shove a couple of days worth of crap into a bag. And head out last time I was stationed there I built my self a proper tree house with electricity and plumbing.I go out my room and go to the supernatural council meeting to get my cheeky well wishing from them they love me like I'm their kid.

I enter the chamber informal as always and they sigh collectively. I plop down in my chair that is all by it's lonesome. They have tried so many times to get to behave but nah it is not going to happen.

The chamber is about half a football field and only me and the other chamber member enter though that door.

They look up from the case they were discussing and look at me. The vampire Jake was the youngest one here and he cracked a bad joke "hey Jasp isn't that what you wore yesterday" I give him a glare and say "you've seen my closet and you know I have like 20 of the same outfit in this exact arrangement" I snarl and my eyes turn crimson. Jake looks down after my snappy come comeback and his fellow member give him a look of pity be knows when I get back he will get it.

The chamber is a white and blood red theme with accents of purple the main ones being the council members themselves. They were stationed in a semi circleon risers with each species getting a row.

I sit in my chair splaying myself along it my chair yes and said with some anger and distaste " you guys know the alpha is my mate right?" They look at me in shock and happiness the leader of the werewolf representatives Damon was almost angry at me he was like "Jasper Hazel Green why the fuck didn't you tell me I should have had transfered you to his pack immediately. The Alpha has been spiraling into madness ever since he searched the world for his mate. 3 and a half years ago"

He was fuming by now and he was close to shifting and his eye were changing from blue to black real fast. I always had a weakened injection of wolfsbane on me paranoid I know. I took it out and streaked though the room and stabbed him in the neck he slowly fell to the ground rendering him unconscious.

The others started firing me questions like "when did you know" "how can you resist the bond" "are you going to show your self" " why were you lying to us the time"

Soon my voice rang though the chamber louder than anything they said I yelled "if you don't shut up I will leave for the mission and you will send my assignments to my artist" they all knew what that meant. Once I was so mad at that they had to send my assignments to my tattoo artist. I think I went away for 3 months until the king of vampires visited.

And I had to come back because I was known as Talon and I was of great value to the supernatural world because, I went through a painful process called the blood merge. It was fun stuff and truth is it did hurt and only one other person who survived died soon after. It meant drinking the blood of all supernatural creatures or eating an essence of some sort.

The process is performed over a single moon cycle. This is how each species gives me their perks.

Vampire easy Jake and the other vamps cut their wrists and I drank there blood therefore giving me vamp speed and I also have no heart. Both literally and figuratively. My skin paled and my eyes were a red when my inner vampire took over her name is Ven. She is sassy and over competitive. Her ranking is a bit below the king and or queen.

Next up Sirens, there was a powerful siren she was power hungryas they all seem to be and was trying to take over the ocean (like all bad guys), They captured her in a shell. Later I bit down on the shell and swallowed her power therefore giving me a siren morph I had blue hair that faded into gold. And she was 5 foot 7 tall for a siren. Her rank was probably equivalent to a beta or gamma in the werewolf world and her name was Melody. And she gave me the ability to be as persuasive as a siren.

Next Mermaids the deal was cut the tip of the mermaid tail a drink pretty simple. My morph was Violet she was badass AF . She had a dark purple tail with black stripes and black top she was one of my only morphs that comes with an outfit, her rank was a high teir beta in the werewolf world

Next phantoms/ ghosts they had a combined row. There was a council member that was hybrid of both types. Over time during my training he had grown fond of me later he died or better reincarnation to a worthy host when a phantom or ghost dies they leaves a presence there knowing that other ghosts will recognize his property until a year later I was able to absorb his presence and force a new identity onto it leaving Wish she was quiet but strong type. Her form was a nice silver only given to those of respect. She was pretty much shapeless. She has no ranking but can whoop your ass.

Elfs the best one out of the bunch if you ask me. When a elf passes after their extremely long life span of over a thousand years they leave and go to a sacred soul sanctuary and rest until reincarnation I went to one of these and asked for help and they gave up their chance of being reincarnated and gave me her essence her name was Aspen. She is a powerful being but she was approachable and professional. She is 6'7" and possessed long abyss black and golden hair her outfit was a long sleeve action dress with slits up to her thigh and black pants with golden designs going throughout.

Next demons they were actually the simplest all I had to do is go into the underworld and capture one and absorb it's demonic energy(easy right). I did that and ended up with Blade. Blade was Blade if you could tell by the name she was badass even more so than Violet she had black tattoos all over her crimson body with a tight shirt without sleeves and black dress slacks. Her hair covers her eyes and Is pure black. She was just over 7 foot and possessive and determined to be powerful and strong.

Next the one I blame my mate on werewolf's. Damon and the others morphed on the full moon and I cut their ears and drank. I now had heightened senses and was able to morph into a wolf her name was Talon she was pure black with a red ear she was the only known part red fur wolf known to existence. She was badass and bossy she was up there with the alpha king.

Worelocks they just gave me a gem and it melting into my body it formed a ring around my forearm. The gem allowed me to turn into a obsidian human with moveability water resistance, and the ability to cast spells

Lastly angels there was only one on the council. He is cool he took me to heaven and dropped me and giving me wings permently mine were white with black ombre feathers due to having demons in me.

Very Lastly normal me or un shifted I was 6'2" and muscular due to almost all supernaturals haveing enhanced strength I was able to lift up 300 kilo's easily after that it got hard. I had angel wings in this form that is why I wear my leather jacket it was enchanted to hide my wings. I was a gear head and tattoo addict. I have them everywhere and anywhere. My hair turned black and was cut to form a top knot kinda style. And I was defiant as fuck. That's all you really need to know

I said "I am leaving for my mission" because Damion was on the verge of waking up .I left and grabbed my bag and said "see ya in 2 weeks." And walked out like so many times before. Only this time there were no good byes.