12

**Talon pov**

I turn and face him god he is so god dam sexy. Why does he have to be so sexy and hot like does the moon goddess hate me because I'm part demon?

I ask him what do you need alpha? He looked painted and I look around for possible danger my eyes land on his pants they were forming a tent in the front.

I Was smirking because I knew what it was from... me. I now knew he liked being called alpha. I look at him and say Alpha and let it flow of my tongue in a sexual manner his tent was just getting bigger and bigger I knew I need to stop so I did.

I asked back to my regular voice what do you need alpha? I leaned against the car I had dubbed the midnight blue mustang Twilight. She was a beauty and she was mine.

Roman still was only focused on the growing tent in his pants he face was contorted with want, lust, and need. I was wanting him more and more as I smelt his intoxicating smell of cinnamon and maple. OK I realize that's a weird combo but because he is my mate it was the most desirable smell one could ask for.

I was done I needed to get away before I jumped into his arms and let him kiss, mark, and even mate me. Now I know why it is so hard to resist the mate bond first hand. He was still busy so I was going to duck out and go before I regretted it. I said Alpha King I am busy and unless you need my talents and services i will be leaving.

As I was headed to the door he opened his closed his eyes they were about as dark as my soul if you could say I had one. His wolf Cole was in control I was backing away from him now trying to get away and contain Talon from taking over.

He was advancing he said Talon your mine and I don't share and Jasper your mine no matter what I will get you so I would be able to worship that sexy body of yours and claim you as mine in so many ways Jasper you are mine

At this he lashed out and grabbed my arm and pulled me to his firm chest. He was the most comfortable thing in his arms I felt safe and loved like I haven't felt in years. Then he roughly grabbed my head and crashed his lips on mine.

At this point Talon had taken over to the point where I couldn't control my movements but I could feel everything. She and all my morphs were very happy that this happened and somewhere in the very back of mind I was enjoying it too.

His lips were soft and plump and then Talon did the worst possible thing she kissed him back....