8

**Talon pov**

He shouts NO

I just look at him and sigh. He is shaking in anger he was furious but oh well can't help that I put my job first.

I said in a very quiet but menacing voice with a slight hint of power "Alpha King Roman I appreciate your consideration for my well being and safety, but I am a member of the supernatural council therefore even at you high standings you must respect me and my wishes. Along with I willing to put my life on the line it's my job" I sent him a smirk

He whould have already shifted if I didn't cut off his connection with his wolf. He was about to barrel towards me but I say tisk tisk tisk remember what happened last time you touched me.

He glares at me and then sits back down. I stand up and grab his coffee cup and refill it and hand it to him and gesture towards the door he kept shaking his head and I said you have a pack to run and species to control. I muttered a spell and off he went.

**Romans pov**

She muttered something and then I was at the pack house. That meddling witch of a mate. Then in her link where she could only talk she said I blood merged with a warlock not a witch and then cut the link.

I was tempted to go back to her hut but even I knew that wouldn't end well. I sighed and walked into the pack house.

As I walked passed everyone they all bowed their heads and I walked passed into my office.

My office had a nice earthy feel with a warm brown coco color. There were lots of wooden book shelf in there along with a large wood desk. There was a singular window and most if the time it was covered in a coco colored curtain. There was a patch of lemon grass growing on the desk it was from mother so it was taken good care of. There was a desk top on the desk and a wood filing cabinets on either side that contained pack information.

I sat down in my leather desk chair and jsut put my head on the desk. And thought

I thought about all the laws I've broken and the people I've hurt. The places I've been trying to find my mate. They way I treated others and how they just acepted it and didn't do anything. How I've done nothing to help my pack though tough times and just did what I needed to do to get by.

I felt so bad about everything and everyone. Just then I heard Ryan open the door he walked in and the he saw me and started to walk out but I said stay and he sat in the leather armchair by my desk.

I sat their for about three minutes until I broke the silence with a sigh and then told my story of how I found her car to the part where I got kicked out of her hut.

He just sat their and listen which is what exactly what I needed. He nodded every so often to say that he was listening. I finsh my story be said you know she is real and where she is now that's more than before. I nod and he walks out and a traitor tear sliped down my cheek. This is the first time since my mom died that I have cried.

She was killed by some rogues when she was playing with down pups. She killed the rouge but then died from blood loss. My father never got over it he hit me at times when he got angry. He killed himself after I became alpha he was holding himself together for me.

I turn a open the desk drawer and pull out some over due alpha work. I sit there and do it it whould normally take me about 20 minutes to do it took just over an hour.

My thoughts keep wandering to her I knew her real name wasn't Talon that was her wolf's and Liam had listed the rest of the names.

I take my phone and turn it on preparing for the sexy ass picture that was going to be on the screen. I wasn't prepared enough I got hard yet again I put in my pass code. I called Jake he gave me his number during the moments when they knocked her out. He picked up on the 3ed ring.
J=Jake
R=Roman

J hey Roman what's up
R Me feeling sorry for myself and missing my mate

J really she got away not surprised in the slightest
R Hey right before she left she said Talon wasn't her real name what is her real name.

J yea that's her wolf's name
R what is her real name

J Jasper
R Jasper ?

J yup
R wow cool see ya

J bye
R bye

------------------------------------------------- Sup guys thanks a ton for reading I am really enjoying writing this book. I hope you guys are enjoying reading it too.

I just got out of school so it's summer but for the next 3 weeks I am as busy as fuck. But after that I am free so expect lots of updates so see ya

~Typingwolf