19

**Jasper pov**

A few seconds after I fainted I woke I saw my mate holding me up I paused time and then wrote a quick letter. I teleported to the other side of the room and set down the envelope and in paused time and teleported away.

**Roman pov**

I made I to the letter as soon as she disappeared and looked at the manila envelope. It was stamped with a wax seal it was black wax with two swords and a rugged wolf. The was was irredentist and shone with untaped silver. I carefully opened it and took out the letter the envelope fluttering towards the ground. It was the focus the focus was the letter .............

It read

Dear Mate and other people who care for me.

I have been recently restored my shifts of that I am grateful but due to the circumstances I will be leaving. If you must know where I am or will be it will be in the elf realm. I wish to be alone with the elf's .

Goodbye and to all I wish not to contain your thoughts

Jasper

I was at a point of anger I have never reached before I was furious x 100000000000000000 ect.......................................

She was mine I was to hold her at night and to keep her warm and come to her every call.

I looked up from the letter to see Jake and a few others I passed them the letter the had the same reaction. They eyes did hold concern but not worry this consoles me in the very least but my eyes holds untamed fire.

They sighed and looked up at me and say " Roman, Jasper is a more than capable young female elf she fits in to society their perfectly and the elf's treat her with respect and admiration. She will be fine we know you are worried and we can't let you go for a few days."

Then some how I ended up in a room surrounded by silver and wolfsbane. It included a kitchen a bathroom, bedroom, and a living room.

Well this is going to be fun ten days or so of waiting to be realised.......

**Jasper pov*

As I made to the elf realm I was ready to shift into Aspen. As I shifted I felt a presence nearby and I turned around I saw a friend.

"I see you Synênessy"

"I see you young mutishifter" she responded

See they way Elfs worked was that they were not creatures to be rushed. A single elf could be alive for centuries and still be young. The way they talked was slow and torturous at a time like this I enjoyed it. You could talk about tea for 20-30 minutes before moving on and it may not even be a topic you wanted to discuss. And their formalities were not to be matched or threatened.

"How has been the nature in this place?" My carefully phrased answer

The elf only nodded in response pleased with my answer. "It would please me greatly if you came to home and hearth."

"I am most honored"

She turned away wordlessly and headed back to the city of Sharashén. One of the nine citys spread across their realm.

As we approached as every other time I saw the canyon the elf were artist like no other as they had centuries to prefect their art. the city was invisible to an untrained eye it flowed seamlessly into the landscape.

My friend Synênessy was young elf a 17-19 year old by human standards and young child in their society she was about 400ish years old. She had just moved out recently as I noticed. She moved into the housing provided for young adults on the rim of the canyon.

As we arrived shw said "Be welcome to my home and hearth" as per customary greeting.

She walked into her home and said "I will make some tea foe us"

This is going to take a while.........