6

**Talon pov**

I head to the door knowing that no one whould be here this is the alphas floor forbidden to pack members. Now comes the next choice go down and face his pack or leave though the window.

Ha you actually thought i would leave though the window. I know the blueprints like the back of my hands. The gem presented to me by the Worelocks also gave me an extraordinary memory lucky me.

I look at his bedroom the complete opposite of mine bright colors and a modern theme. I run though the house with all my speed almost at the speed of sound.

I reach the elevator and place 1 and wait...

**Roman pov**

As I hear her head out off the room I think she won't break the spell until she is far away. Hmmmm but I can't just let her get away. Then I think I can link Ryan I open up my link hey Ryan emergency my mate is strong as fuck and she escaped and traped in the bathroom by magic stop her and tell the pack to I get a response almost immediately bro I was playing with Austin he whined he meant having sex with him as usual I'll give you and Austin a day off and I will be pissed for quite a while if you don't try so get your ass over there.

**Talon pov**

As a step of the elevator I walk out and his pack just look at me in fear, jealously, and worst of all lust like wtf your alpha is my mate. I walk to the door and no one moves or said a word just as a was about to turn the knob I hear the beta Ryan yell "Luna please stay otherwise we will have to take you forcefully"

I heartily laugh at this and I say "Beta Ryan I know you are acting on the douche's order but do you seriously think you can stop me" and with that I turn on my heel and open the door.

I walk out and I walk into their front lawn and then their pack warriors surround me I chuckle at this and say" you guys are cute real cute i could take all of you at once but its not in the councils orders so bye "i take off my jacket and unfurl my wing and take off.

They all gasp as I jump and fly off and then yell "who is she" and "why was she here" and "she is and angel" I chuckle at the last one and stop about level with the top of the pack house and say "Ryan don't you dare tell them that my name is Talon because it is not even my real name" and fly off and break the spell holding Roman inside his bathroom and I link him saying on this link I will be able to contact you but you can't contact me anyways just check your phone there is a surprise. And cut the link and flew to my hut where I had clothes and weapons.

**Roman pov**

I rushed out of my bathroom and looked for my phone and I found it siting on my bed. I opened my lock screen was the sexiest thing I have ever seen there on my phone is her pulling down her shirt so I could see her breasts and oh were they a turn on I was painfully hard really hard so hard I opened my phone and there was the picture that made me come in my pants she pulled down her pants so I could see her sexy black lace underwear.

Now I was just frustrated she was gone but there was nothing any of us could do. I punched my wall and left a large hole. I ran outside while getting awed and concerned looks from my pack. I ran into the yard and just howled and then I felt a touch on my shoulder it was Jessica the fucking pack slut. I felt her whisper in my ear "seductively" she still sounded like a dieing frog. "Baby why did you lie to the pack we all know we're mates not that slut I'm you mate "

I just snapped I whipped around and grabbed her by her throat and slammed her on the ground her eyes were filled with fear and I snarled "she is your Luna and she is mine you are just a slut lusting over my power now fuck off "and I shifted and ran off in the direction of mate our bond was weak but I needed her and so I ran in the way my wolf was pointed and I ran.

**Jasper pov**

After a few minutes of flying I reached the old camouflaged hut about 2 story's off the ground and landed I sniffed around no one had been up here for the year and a half I had been gone. I walked inside and checked everything the knifes were still installed in the jewelry box and the joy buzzers on the doorknob and such. I look around and i check to see of the running water still works it does and the electricity does to. With that I land on top on my hut to wait for Roman.

About 10 minutes later i hear the soft thumps of a wolf paws on the ground and the felling of closeness with my mate.

**Roman pov**

After running for about 12 minutes I feel the warmth of my mate she is nearby I walk now I keep on getting warmer until I run into a tree. I walk around it but I feel a little bit farther away i look up in a large ceder tree sprawled on top of some form of roof is my mate.

I think Fuck she's hot

------------------------------------------------- hey guy or gals thanks for reading sorry for the small update its the time of year for finals so I'll update more often during the summer.