5

**Roman pov**

As I pick her up I look up and I see all the council members look concerned but fearful, at first I thought they were fearful of me but I soon realized it was for my mate. The mate Sparks were amazing and I wanted nothing more than to kiss her.

She was beautiful she has long natural straight raven black hair it was falling through my fingers. I felt a sudden coldness and a lightness and I look down and she was turning transparent and with a slight silver tint.

I walk down the stairs and I look up to the warlocks and nod my beta stood shoulder shoulder with me an see felt the same wind and pull. We are back on our territory at the edge of the woods.

He just looks at me and then nodded I hand my my sexy ass mate to him he said though our link hey I might just go straight for her I rebuttal with do you want me to tell Austin that I look at him with a smirk he looks completely scared and nervous he looks around as of Austin whould come out of trees. I chuckle for the second time today when they say your mate changes you man they are right. I said in link it's OK man I knew you were joking but if you ever do that again I will do some very bad things to you and possibly your mate I finish the last half of my rant in threatening voice I end it with a warning growl.

He just gulps and holds her and looks away. He promised never to look at another mans body by Austin. (Austin was very good at seducing Ryan it is comedy gold) while I shift I wonder what my badass mate wolf looks like.

I sighed lustfully mentally because I am in wolf form. Just then Liam (his wolf) says in a lustful voice her name is Talon and she is pure black not midnight like us with a blood red ear she has the eyes of an angel their the same color as in human form. He said as an afterthought ya know don't try to probe into her mind unless you want Blade, Viloet, Ven, Melody, Wish, and Aspen hot on your tail and let me tell ya it's not pretty then he cut off our link. I was flustered thinking who the fuck is all those people. Then I think oh shit those are all her morphs.

I snap back to reality and Ryan looks at me and said Liam I nod in wolf form and he sets down my mate on mu back oh how long have I have waited to say those words and involuntary shiver runs down my spine. He just looks over and bends down then whispers in my ear "just imagine her in bed" I do the equivalent of a moan in wolf form and I knew if I was I human form I whould be painfully hard by now. He shifts and and I starts running he nudges her as she starts to slip.

We reach the pack house in record time 2:37 I look around and notice a couple of people around but at this point I don't care I want her in my bed chained so she never leave me. I nod at Ryan and he shifts and slips on his clothes that he tied around his ankle and he takes her off my back and I shift and take her back roughly back I was very posesive even when it is my mated best friend who is gay Ryan just holds up his hands in a submissive motion.

I walk off towards the pack house and all my pack members look at me in fear and back away I hear a mere whisper but luckily my alpha king heard it was "hey its his first slut of the day" and another "I whould bang her any day she is smoking hot" I growled loudly effectively shuting up everyone up.

I shout " This is my mate she is mine and it is immediately punishable by death if you merely talk like you just did" and I look at the 17-21 year old group where the two comments came from they all quake in fear and I growl for extra effect.

I walk up the stairs and I walk up to the 8th floor the pack house it is my floor they call it the alpha house it refers to me and my nonexistent mate and kids. When I think the time is right there is already a house prepared for me and my mate.

I set my mate down on my bed, my room had a white and red road a complete opposite to mates room. She was still unresponsive and even on her sleep she had a expressionless fascade she was so beautiful with her slim face and those plump lips. I tore my self away from her and went to my office and got a pair of alpha grade handcuffs and a pair of cuffs for her feet.

Liam was in full possessive mode but whimpering when I put on the cuffs I looked at her and sighed softly she was my one and only my forever and she whould run if I let her

Liam was in full possessive mode but whimpering when I put on the cuffs I looked at her and sighed softly she was my one and only my forever and she whould run if I let her. I was very happy and her breathing was stable so I don't think she will be waking up anytime soon I walk to the shower and turn on the cold water (*hint*)

**Jasper pov**

I wake up and remembered everything perfectly thanks to the warlocks. I hear the water and running and the smell of my mate on there I try to get up but I noticed alpha grade silver hand cuffs on both my feet and wrists I just use Wish and float though them.

Being the heartless assassin I am I walk up to the door knock and say "Bud you need to better that that to keep me down" I feel a smirk play on my lips as I was doing this I was setting his phone with me with my tank down looking sexy and I bet it will turn him on and walk away after I set a spell on the door to keep it closed and down.

I hear him suddenly stop and then run to the door and try to open it and when it stay shut he bellows as loud as he can. I come up with snarky response "Bud you know I have really advanced hearing thanks to my morphs and you almost burst them open babe" I finsh seductively I hear him let out a throatily moan. I snicker and say "hey I'm going to leave and never come back how does that sound" I paused " ah I forgot you don't get a say so see ya" he starts throwing a fit and raming into the door.

**Roman (Rome+an) pov**

About 2 minutes into my shower I hear an knock and I know there is nothing on our floor except us. I turn off the water I know our rooms are soundproof for certain reasons (*cough* *cough*) and I hear her angelic voice and she said "Bud you need to better that that to keep me down" her voice alone was enough to make me go into Liam because of lust. I suddenly realized that my door I can get to her I can get to her right now I use my speed and reach the door and I realized that she placed a spell after a couple rams. I let out a loud bellow then she said "Bud you know I have really advanced hearing thanks to my morphs and you almost burst them open babe" when she went babe I was hard and I just took a cold shower. If she said one more word I was going to die of pleasure I can't even see her I let out a throaty moan.

I hear her say "hey I'm going to leave and never come back how does that sound" she paused " ah I forgot you don't get a say so see ya" then I start raming into the door with all my might and I never gained an inch.

Thanks for reading

~typingwolf